PDA

View Full Version : Wow That pretty fucking sad

3r1c
Feb 25, 2010, 10:20 PM
that i can post a forum trying to get someone to do some runs with me and no body fucking replies, and then some one posts something about fucking arenas and get 3 replies in like 2 seconds come on what the fuck

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 10:23 PM
Avast, yee sailor! Ye'll swab the deck as much as yer mouth needs to be! ;P

BTW, I wouldn't complain. It varies from person to person, and it may have to do with no one wanting to do what you wanted to do, or rather they want to do what he wants to do more than what you might want to because s/he's being more specific, maybe.

3r1c
Feb 25, 2010, 10:27 PM
well idk what the hell to do dude ive been with this site like 4 months now and i can never get any help out of anyone its like im invisible to everyone

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 10:27 PM
Then maybe you should post it in the right section?

3r1c
Feb 25, 2010, 10:28 PM
what section might that be dude cuz idk

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 10:29 PM
According to the thing next to your avatar, you've been here maybe around 2 months, tops.

And yes, I believe there is a board for party-finding. Could be wrong, but I think it's stickied at the top, titled "PLAYER MATCHUP". <_<

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 10:30 PM
Party Matching. There is a link to it on the PSZ board as a subsection, since it's almost exclusively used by PSZ players.
You could also just ask around and make friends to play with.

3r1c
Feb 25, 2010, 10:34 PM
ok thanx both of you guys i appreciate the help and 2 months i coulda swore i was more but o well but do you guys want to be friends

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 10:39 PM
Sure thing.
And yeah we can be friends :]

Dragwind
Feb 26, 2010, 02:24 AM
Keep in mind you won't always get replies right away and it could take some time. If someone is looking for people to play with, they will go to the Player Matchup forum.