PDA

View Full Version : Hack or Bug exploit?

Akiro
Feb 26, 2010, 10:35 AM
Did some SH Shrine runs the day before yesterday and ended up being in a room with that FOmar named "Q******" ( I think he's active on the forums).
He equipped a Laser Gun for Mother and Falz and shot at an insane rate (10-12 shots per second), killing both in less than a minute. Did he exploit some bugged game mechanics or is he simply a hacker?

Volcompat321
Feb 26, 2010, 10:49 AM
You should PM someone before calling them out, or saying he's possibly hacking. :p

As to the topic, I have no idea, never heard of it either way. :o

Akiro
Feb 26, 2010, 10:53 AM
You should PM someone before calling them out, or saying he's possibly hacking. :p

As to the topic, I have no idea, never heard of it either way. :o

If it's really him, I thought he might clarify it himself, that's why I didn't blank out his name.

Astropuyo
Feb 26, 2010, 10:56 AM
Agreed on the call out however..

If it was "odd" it doesn't always mean it could be said person at this forum, while not entirely popular a name choice there are key characters in some games/shows/books with that name to make it a viable use option.

(google the name).

mid Knight
Feb 26, 2010, 10:56 AM
It's sound like it's the gunblade glitch althought I have seen this glitch apply to a hand gun (not too sure) but I haven't seen the glitch with the laser.

Akiro
Feb 26, 2010, 10:59 AM
Agreed on the call out however..

If it was "odd" it doesn't always mean it could be said person at this forum, while not entirely popular a name choice there are key characters in some games/shows/books with that name to make it a viable use option.

(google the name).

I'm referring to some FOmar with said name, I have no idea if it really is the one on the forums, is he using a FOmar as well?

Astropuyo
Feb 26, 2010, 11:09 AM
Believe so.

Dobbin
Feb 26, 2010, 11:10 AM
HackZz r gewd?

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 26, 2010, 11:51 AM
Yes It was me :D Gun Glitch + Dark Falz Invincibility Glitch FTW ha ha ha

I was lazy get off my back :P

I added you Akiro

Akiro
Feb 26, 2010, 12:03 PM
Yes It was me :D Gun Glitch + Dark Falz Invincibility Glitch FTW ha ha ha

I was lazy get off my back :P

I added you Akiro

Good to know you're not a hacker after all, thanks for clearing things up, added your FC as well.

ChronoTrigga
Feb 26, 2010, 03:11 PM
Add me Akiro!!! I add u!

Kootei
Feb 27, 2010, 12:27 PM
So basicaly, how did you do ?

Parasite159
Feb 27, 2010, 01:13 PM
i googled it, not sure if you can tell people how to do it on here

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2010, 01:42 PM
Not allowed to discuss the method here.

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 27, 2010, 01:56 PM
Not allowed to discuss the method here.

Ha Ha, talking about a Glitch violates TOS? pffft lame

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2010, 06:49 PM
You agree to the forum rules here when you sign up. Most forums have their own specific rules.

# Cheat Codes and Methods
Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.