PDA

View Full Version : Stingy Mothers

King_Yoshi42
Feb 26, 2010, 11:49 AM
It's really bugging me, my luck has flat run out.

Often I'll do 10-floor ET runs, and usually I get awarded on the 10th floor with a 7-star drop.

But lately Mothers have only been giving me Green Boxes! (healing items, Grinders, etc)

Ever happen to you?

Dobbin
Feb 26, 2010, 01:04 PM
It happens, but it doesn't bother me

ARChan
Feb 26, 2010, 01:19 PM
I notice this happens often when you die sometime between every ten floors. I dunno. I might just be paranoid or something like that.

Kirukia
Feb 26, 2010, 05:22 PM
I get all greens like 50% of the time now. It's really depressing.

zeital
Feb 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
mayb it doesn't like u running the ET so much? lol

Avery
Feb 26, 2010, 09:17 PM
Hell, I haven't gotten one 7 star item in the 3 times I've run through the Eternal Tower, which is a pain seeing as that tower is such a drag... they weren't kidding when they named it 'Eternal'!

Maybe the game's programmed to give out 7 star items in bursts? So maybe if you keep playing they'll all start re-appearing again after a while.

I hope so anyway, 'cos I'm really fed up with receiving digrinders and dimates all the time...

Macman
Feb 27, 2010, 08:34 PM
Mothers never drop me anything. ANYTHING.

ChrisFTW
Feb 28, 2010, 12:58 PM
Hell, I haven't gotten one 7 star item in the 3 times I've run through the Eternal Tower, which is a pain seeing as that tower is such a drag... they weren't kidding when they named it 'Eternal'!

Maybe the game's programmed to give out 7 star items in bursts? So maybe if you keep playing they'll all start re-appearing again after a while.

I hope so anyway, 'cos I'm really fed up with receiving digrinders and dimates all the time...

Not a single 7 star?
What difficult are you doing it on?

Avery
Feb 28, 2010, 01:03 PM
I did it on normal each time. I know it explains why I'm not getting much to an extent, but still. I went through that dragged out tower three times!

Anyway, I'm gonna play on hard now, and see what I get.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 01:06 PM
If you did it on Normal, that explains A LOT, since you can't get 6-7* items in the normal ET, and no 7*'s in the Hard ET.

ChrisFTW
Feb 28, 2010, 01:12 PM
and no 7*'s in the SH ET.

You mean Hard ET

Edit; That can't be right becouse I recall finding a Gigas Romulas in Hard ET :S

Chaos Rappy
Feb 28, 2010, 01:24 PM
I re-edited it to say Hard, and you're lying, you couldn't have found Gigas in the Hard because it doesn't drop in the Hard one, it drops in the SH one. The one you find in the Hard ET is the Rems Romulus.

ChrisFTW
Feb 28, 2010, 01:33 PM
Oh ok, found it so long ago. I'm sorry.

darkfalz32
Mar 1, 2010, 12:28 PM
I just keep going and hope to get lucky

Avery
Mar 1, 2010, 01:47 PM
Damn that sucks... What's the point of doing the normal Tower in the first place?! Gah! I'm gonna go complete all the hard quests and unlock super hard mode. Sigh... so many hours gone to waste.