PDA

View Full Version : Prime Elemental Customization - Sheilds

YutoGenai
Feb 26, 2010, 06:45 PM
I finally figured out what I want to do with my Heaven's Element when I get it, I wanna slap it on a Lv.5 Shield, but which shield can go up to lv.5? And if so, which one of the 5-7 star ones can have an element so I can put the Heaven's element on it?

King_Yoshi42
Feb 26, 2010, 06:54 PM
Iros an nothin else.

Kirukia
Feb 26, 2010, 06:58 PM
Most shields can go to level 5 unless they have a set element.
You can check the weapons list to check which ones those are.
I'm not sure if higher level heaven really does anything.
Nobody is really sure if it makes it proc more, but it still doesn't make it kill stronger enemies.

YutoGenai
Feb 26, 2010, 07:03 PM
Ew... Only Iros? fuck that noise, might as well go a get an Ajax or Vanguard or something... At least they look ok.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 26, 2010, 07:07 PM
Ajax and Vanguard can't have their elements swapped. Iros is the best you'll get. Find one with Linear Shake, it hits multiple times for less damage (compared to Bull Smash) and thus has the best chance at landing a proc. :P

...just note that 75% of the enemies in SH canot be Heaven'd. Anything bigger than the lowest-leveled mob in an area (Batts/Bullbatts, Derreo/Zerreos, Ghowls/Vulkures, etc.) are not effected.

King_Yoshi42
Feb 26, 2010, 07:09 PM
Only one that can get a chabngeable element... sorry.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 26, 2010, 07:11 PM
You CAN use it on something like a Blaze Roar, which is a "rollable" shield that always comes with a changeable level 5 element and Bull Smash (which although hits less, hits for higher damage). Iros is still the best, but Blaze is pretty reasonable too.

YutoGenai
Feb 27, 2010, 09:11 AM
On Second thought, I'll just get myself a Vanguard/Ajax and call it a day.

I'll think of another crazy weapon to dream up of... (Hoping you guys can give me crazy enough ideas...) And the Blaze is doable, only in that I can make an All-statted Blaze really easy...