PDA

View Full Version : yellowbronze and the screw job

Dgo
Mar 1, 2003, 11:53 PM
hiya all again it's me dgo this is to all the yellowbronze people out there how much money have you gotten of a rare monster when you didn't want any when you say to your self i want the item and "it" i mean the rare monster drops money instead of what you want it happend to me to day for the first time with hildetorr i wanted my frozen shooter and i got a wopping 1699 dollars man that really sucked please tell it does not happend to you all that much because i piped for a 1:30 min. for money

Asmoedean
Mar 2, 2003, 12:07 AM
All section I.D.s have a chance for finding meseta from rare enemies. Not just Yellowboze (or however you spell it).

It's happened to me a few times when I was telepiping for Pal Rappies and Hildetorrs.

Ian D
Mar 2, 2003, 12:08 AM
Poor Yellowbronze. (And punctuation.)

-Tirith
Mar 2, 2003, 12:12 AM
On 2003-03-01 21:07, Asmoedean wrote:
Not just Yellowboze (or however you spell it).

That is, in fact, how you spell it. Not yellowbronze...

Asmoedean
Mar 2, 2003, 12:17 AM
Woo, I spelled something right for once! *does a dance*

Anyways... ignore this retarded post and go back to swearing at rare enemies.

Vitamin_D
Mar 2, 2003, 12:18 AM
On 2003-03-01 21:08, Ian D wrote:
Poor Yellowbronze. (And punctuation.)

haha...no. Yellowboze is right.

Dgo
Mar 2, 2003, 12:21 AM
ok ok i can see i miss spelled the word so can we please stay on the topic at hand

eXo
Mar 2, 2003, 05:05 AM
hmm who really cares about the spelling,obviously dgo was emotional at the time :0 ,and misspelled a word I think people call that a typo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif .Here let me fix it for you YELLOWBOZE!!! YELLOWBOZE!!!YELLOWBOZE!!! now I hope that I have got it out of everyones system http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dgo
Mar 3, 2003, 12:09 AM
yes i have heard that other id can also find money but in my case it is diffrent if you go to a site and type a name that is a yellowboze name it say money first and then tell you that all items or equally hard to find i belive that is what it will say

scmfxt
Mar 3, 2003, 12:20 AM
Don't worry about it. Anyways, yellowboze is not the only section id that get meseta drop from rare monster. Hell, I get pissed when I didn't get my frozen shooter from Hildertor. To me meseta is nothing since I maxed out on it. Same goes for those pesky pal rappy. I think I may have found a way for them to drop rare item most of the time. I'm testing that theory out. But piping for these rare monsters are a pain in the rear.

Blue-Hawk
Mar 3, 2003, 01:21 AM
ok, two things dgo.
1- use punctuation please. it makes reading posts a lot easier.
2- if your gonna make fun of that id, do it right. call it 'yellowbloze'. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Drachen
Mar 3, 2003, 02:54 AM
Ive seen meseta off my rare spawns more times than id like to think back and count, can happen to anyone its what makes rare items that much more rare.

wizkid357
Mar 3, 2003, 04:29 PM
Then I wish I got more mesta `cause I`m a FOmar that`s a GREENIL and everything that`s a rare that I`ve got is for a Ranger or a hunter(Blade Dance) and when I want talis I get 1500 mesta from De Rol LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gideonx
Mar 3, 2003, 05:22 PM
I got about 1133 Meseta from a Al Rappy on hard, and im a blueful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Manny
Mar 3, 2003, 07:53 PM
I'm Skyly and I got over 2000 meseta from a pal rappy. I don't think Yellowboze get a meseta boost from rare enemy drops but I could be wrong.

Dgo
Mar 4, 2003, 04:40 AM
ouch it seems that alot of people get money off pal rappy instead of the item they may have wanted that must suck i'm sorry to hear about. ummm is it just me or does it look like a hidelt and a gulgus got it on and their baby was big,ugly and gray lol hildertor is there love child, or maybe they performed the fusion dance and that is what they came out as!.