PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Technics

TKlogan
Feb 28, 2010, 09:36 PM
Whats the easiest way to level up Technics?

Whit
Feb 28, 2010, 09:40 PM
Depends on what Technic you're trying to level.

This thread should help you.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126362

TKlogan
Feb 28, 2010, 09:41 PM
Thank You!

tadtwisted
Feb 28, 2010, 11:25 PM
wait for the PA boost we are geeting in a few weeks

NiceOnes
Mar 1, 2010, 12:59 PM
Cast your spells repeatedly.

milranduil
Mar 1, 2010, 02:26 PM
SEED Express, Sleeping Warriors, and Sakura Blast are all excellent places to level up nearly any Technic.

PepperCat
Mar 1, 2010, 04:03 PM
I like Sakura Blast myself, plenty of areas to take cover and spam everything, especially damu or gi techs.

Blue_Beast
Mar 2, 2010, 08:26 PM
Use them ^_^

stinkyfish97
Mar 2, 2010, 08:46 PM
Also for a slight advantage go AT or MasterForce with Quick unit, I prefer AT until your techs are 30 because of the better defensive stats and what not.

Also note it costs more to recharge S-Rank Weapons, so use C-Rank or B-Rank Weapons to save a little money. Another thing that might help is to not advance your class lvl beyond 1, the lower your tp the longer it will take to kill enemies, the longer it takes to kill enemies the more casts needed.

I prefer to do the missions, Mad Beasts, or Plains overlord, these are older missions but they have little safe spots you can run to and the enemies will all crowd around you. lol. They cannot hit you but they all bunch up making it very easy to hit them all. Once you get all your Techs to 30 I would reccomend switching classes to FT or MF, whichever you prefer, and then just lvl them up normally, once they hit 30 you will be pretty powerful.

Aka
Mar 6, 2010, 08:17 PM
Endrum Remnants is a brilliant place to level long range spells such as Zonde, Barta or any Ra-techs. If you start off on the map that faces east, after the 2nd wave of mobs, there will be 4 or 5 (depending on which spawn varient you are on) Special Ops (Kanohne) that spawn behind the wall in the corner of the big room. You can nuke them with techs through the wall at a distance without getting return fire. They all heal often too so as long as you aren't going nuts with S-rank weapons, they will constanly keep thier health topped up.

Gibdozer
Mar 23, 2010, 11:43 AM
Sakura Blast is great, when that gets old try Sleeping Warriors.