PDA

View Full Version : Question on ET

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 12:33 AM
ok so i've done 20 sh et now, and i noticed someone else talking about how they stopped getting items after a certain time. out side of one really nice drop a few towers ago, i've noticed my past 7 towers to be awfully dried up. i mean the mothers, even heavens mother haven't even been dropping their usual stuff, and when they do it doesnt even have an element or pa attached to it. i wonder if there is some truth to how many towers you can do before the game stops dropping good stuff. o BTW no 4 slot on any of the armors either go figure.

johnwolf
Mar 1, 2010, 12:45 AM
i don't see that happing. the rule of ODDS say that everything will, eventually, work in favor of you. this in mind the samething will happen in reversed. i've had SH runs were not one red box drops. you're just having bad luck.

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 02:12 AM
Maybe i need to get me a rabbits tail lol.

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 09:40 AM
Isn't it rabbits foot?
Anyway stick with a 4-leaf clover. It's less messy.

Atlantis419
Mar 1, 2010, 08:56 PM
Oh heck i think i'll just get a whole rabbit and i'll eat everything but the foot, tail and head yum. Lucky poop will drop there after.

Kirukia
Mar 1, 2010, 09:17 PM
A live rabbit would drop more poop.

Atlantis419
Mar 2, 2010, 12:11 AM
i know i had one when i was like 12...... i love my rabbit man he lived for 8yrs :(

Invartho
Mar 2, 2010, 12:20 AM
What the hell is happening to this thread?

Maybe there's some secret date-based system built in, or maybe or cartridges are becoming sentient. Or perhaps it has to do with the PS3 failures of yesterday/today?

Or maybe we're just all paranoid. I DON'T KNOW D:

King_Yoshi42
Mar 2, 2010, 09:09 AM
I'm gonna find me a rare weapon whether the games likes it or not!

Yeah, I made the Stingy Mothers thread. I feel your pain.