PDA

View Full Version : mag evolution after trading with someone

travis-8
Mar 2, 2003, 08:54 AM
ok...i traded a level 200 apsaras to my friend (hunter, male,WHITILL,)and the next day he said he gained a level nad the mag evolved to a soma something only hunters can get.then he his level 15 varuna to me i am (RaMar,REDRIA,and when it evolves i only get mags tha hunters with redia should get so i picked one out that i want to go to at level 50 will it stay at a hunters mag at 3rd evolution?or will evolve to a ranger mag like his did

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 2, 2003, 10:05 AM
ummmm 1st of all... mags max out at lvl 200 how can ur friend lvl the mag??? second of all wtf r u talkin about? if you get a mag from another player you dont get its evolution forms. since your a ranger it will evolve to a rangers lvl 50 form...

JediAsh
Mar 2, 2003, 10:46 AM
When a mag is over level 50, and the level is a multiple of 5 (55, 60, etc) the mag can evolve based upon your characters class, section id and the relationship between POW, DEX, and MIND.
200 is a mulitple of 5 so if you feed the mag it changes based upon the relationship. Check http://www.pso-world.com/magguide.php for a list of who gets what.

Now for the second part, whatever class raises a mag to level 10 determines what it will become at level 35, but at level 50 it's all based on stats (mostly, check the guide for more detailed info). Basically Varuna (hunter) can only become Rudra, Marutah, or Vayu at level 35 no matter who levels them up.

whew, bit long winded, but I hope this helped.

Loftgroover
Mar 2, 2003, 09:26 PM
lv 200 mags do change...when you give them an item to raise the syncro.

my hunters garuda changes when my ranger uses it...

changes back to a garuda when i give it back to the hunter.