PDA

View Full Version : HUcast with Daggers?

Zanji123
Mar 2, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hi,

i just played through PH0 with a FOnewm and i'm starting over with a Hucast.. since i just like the daggers and the fighting style.. is it a good idea to play a cast with daggers?

Google
Mar 2, 2010, 03:13 PM
Yes, daggers are great weapons. They have good accuracy and a fast 2-1-3 attack combo.

GantzDetainee
Mar 2, 2010, 03:36 PM
Daggers is the way to go.I've played using Double sabers,swords and daggers.In the end all I could say that daggers are combo beast and they have good ATA and good Hit zone compared to the other two.

ARChan
Mar 2, 2010, 03:56 PM
Daggers has a problem of not flinching large enemies though... Also, none of the PAs are strong enough to inflict a flinch to most of the large units unless you happen to take away enough HP within a small time duration. This is one of the major downs in comparison to double sabers. At least Torpedo Dance does inflict a flinch ability that rivals a sword swing.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 2, 2010, 03:59 PM
HUCAST are the most powerful with any melee or ranged weapon they wield

if you liek to use daggers, go ahead and use daggers. HUCAST are no worst with daggers than they are with Swords and D. Sabers

pso_crash
Mar 2, 2010, 04:10 PM
I really like daggers too, but finding a good pair is very hard. I have found several foie haze, but none them were good for anything:nono: The main disadvantage of using daggers are that they can only hit one target at a time, and you have to be very close to your target to use them.

FOmarRashidi
Mar 2, 2010, 04:33 PM
I play with Johnwolf who uses a Hucast with daggers and does a good job with them.

Marumaru
Mar 2, 2010, 05:36 PM
What about claws? Not good enough for HUcast?
I'm feeling so comfortable with them.

ARChan
Mar 2, 2010, 08:03 PM
Bloody Gimlet is one of the best daggers, if you're wondering ^^

l3iohazard
Mar 2, 2010, 08:37 PM
What about claws? Not good enough for HUcast?
I'm feeling so comfortable with them.

HUcasts kick the most ass with with any weapon they wield so yea

ARChan
Mar 2, 2010, 08:39 PM
HUcasts kick the most ass with with any weapon they wield so yea

Hmm... -pictures a big, buff CAST using Funny Dive-

johnwolf
Mar 2, 2010, 11:55 PM
Ok i'm The cast FomarRashidi was talking about. I'm going to say one thing. Do you like to use daggers? thats all i have to say other than if you chose to use them find one with a high element lv to put celeb on and it must have a high Photon rating in any area. i do more damage with my Celeb lv 3 Foie Haze than with Big Hemera that isn't grinded.

Hatrix
Mar 3, 2010, 06:54 AM
For Daggers on my HU I use Stun-FoieHaze lv.4 theyre totally awsome and don't even have a PA, and BloodyGimlet which was pretty hard to find but they have draw element which is nice cuz you steal HP. Daggers have a nice quick commbo as mentioned so your dps is great also

Tolly7249
Mar 3, 2010, 09:41 AM
Hmm... -pictures a big, buff CAST using Funny Dive-

*snickers* Okay, that's brilliant. I'm saving that mental image for the next time I get caught in a traffic jam. *chuckle*

johnwolf
Mar 3, 2010, 03:14 PM
For Daggers on my HU I use Stun-FoieHaze lv.4 theyre totally awsome and don't even have a PA, and BloodyGimlet which was pretty hard to find but they have draw element which is nice cuz you steal HP. Daggers have a nice quick commbo as mentioned so your dps is great also

change the stun to celeb. it will rape everything. at that lvl PA are a luxury.

bowman
Mar 3, 2010, 05:26 PM
hucasts are really good...

Google
Mar 3, 2010, 06:09 PM
hucasts are really good...
Indeed they are.

Zanji123
Mar 5, 2010, 01:07 PM
well i like to play it like .. well you know what a Rouge or Ninja would be in a "regular" RPG

Good Evasion, Quick attacks....

on the other hand... this would be more a HUnewm since it has better Evasion

darkfalz32
Mar 5, 2010, 08:29 PM
I would go with double swords. there a bit slower but can carry more of a punch

Invartho
Mar 6, 2010, 03:10 PM
I'm just an innocent HUnewearl loli, would daggers be good for me?