PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zeroes: Hunters Elite Tournament (03/05)

NexusCreid
Mar 2, 2010, 07:29 PM
The Phantasy Star Zeroes Project has moved to a new thread! With the Heroes Elite tournament coming close, the time for voting on the main characters for the project is now! All votes, revisions, and ideas are being taken daily until Friday, March 5 at 5pm EST. For more details, visit the new thread below:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175763

Thanks in advance!

NexusCreid
Mar 3, 2010, 12:38 PM
We still need those votes!

King_Yoshi42
Mar 3, 2010, 02:59 PM
Wait, this was a vote type thing? I may as well revise the stuff I had submitted.

NexusCreid
Mar 4, 2010, 08:00 PM
There's less than 24 hours left! If you haven't voted on four characters, get them in before it's too late!

zeital
Mar 4, 2010, 08:12 PM
i did my vote on the other typic didn't i?

NexusCreid
Mar 5, 2010, 05:13 PM
The time for voting has ended! I am proud to announce the results and congratulate everyone for their participation and interest! The Hunters Elite and main heroes of Phantasy Star Zeroes are:

Sergio, Xgi, Jenny, Liang, and dEs!

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Why are there five people named the Hunters Elte? I thought you were only going to choose four." Well, the FOcast did extremely well in the votes and is such a unique character that it has to tag along. Technically, dEs is not a Hunter Elite. He just hangs around the others all the time.

The roles of major sub-characters are Luna and Danny. They will find themselves in various situations that cross the main heroes' paths often.

The roles of rival characters are Gunther, Halire, Ryuzaki, and Zero. They try to show the world how unfit the heroes are, but tend to fail each time.

Finally, the roles of villans are Alient, Fabio, Raine, Shadow Star, and Undertow. They will be pulling the strings from the background, trying to stop our heroes at every turn in their campaign for total global domination. Not too cliche, I hope! E'heh!

I will start writing immediately and have something for you all hopefully before next friday at this time. I don't want to rush this, keeping the intregrity of each character in tact and intertwining them in a believable, yet comical way! Wish me luck, and thank you!

Kirukia
Mar 5, 2010, 05:19 PM
Cool I'm a sub character :]
So I'm like, one of those people who show up randomly and be awesome before mysteriously disappearing for awhile? Win.