PDA

View Full Version : Which Weapon Is The Rarest?

White-Disaster
Mar 5, 2010, 10:12 AM
Hello i´m new here :D

I wanted to know which weapons are rarest (from unrare to rare):
calamaty soul; white disaster; yellow sun; claire doubles; zero rifle,-wand,-saber; yasminkov M109; psycho wand; eclipse star, emeraldfield; fuuma shuriken; eridanus; yonohate in; akatsuki in; al azif

I know that foes drop a special weapon, but some weapons are very uncommon (luzparias, eclamasach, mehrenneka,...). So I wanted to know about the strongest weapons.

THX

Chukie sue
Mar 5, 2010, 10:32 AM
As for the all time most rare weapon..... I know know ONE legit Yonohate In. This doesn't necessarily mean its the most rare though, like -- you could have a lower % chance of finding say... a Milias Breaker, but people have already found some of those.

Yonohate In > Akatsuki In > Al Azif > Emerald Field > A GOOD Eclipse Star (level 3+ celeb or life element) > Psycho Wand > A GOOD Eridanus (Level 3 element) > Eclipse star > Fuuma Shuriken > White disaster > Yasminkov M109 > Clair Doubles > Zero rifle/wand/saber >Yellow Sun

That list probably varies from person to person but yeah...

Strongest weapons are something like this:

Saber : Zero Saber LV 5 Celeb (or life) This is a very uncommon drop, and you would likely get this before : Luzparius LV 5 .

Double Saber: Assuming a morgenlote has a level 3 element, and has ATLEAST the same stats to a clair doubles, the morgenlote is more powerful. (If you're using celeb)

Sorry I dont have time to post more...

Macman
Mar 5, 2010, 10:59 AM
What about Twin Psychoguns?

Chukie sue
Mar 5, 2010, 11:03 AM
Yonohate In > Akatsuki In > Twin Phsycho guns > Emerald Field > Al Azif > A GOOD Eclipse Star (level 3+ celeb or life element) > Psycho Wand > A GOOD Eridanus (Level 3 element) > Eclipse star > Fuuma Shuriken > White disaster > Yasminkov M109 > Clair Doubles > Zero rifle/wand/saber >Yellow Sun

Oh, and I challenge you for the title of worst luck >8U

White-Disaster
Mar 5, 2010, 11:15 AM
yes I left psycho guns sry^^

thx for fast replys.

Maybe you could list the strongest ones here to?

King_Yoshi42
Mar 5, 2010, 11:40 AM
I thought Psycho Wand was rarer then Psycho Guns?

And Yellow Sun? I founda (bare) one at floor 10 of ET, it didn't look that rare either. (I have yet to add it to my shop, but...)

In fact, the shops seem to peddle alot of Yellow Suns.

Kirukia
Mar 5, 2010, 12:43 PM
Actually a lot of people have Psycho Wands. I think it's the fact that Twin Psychoguns are specific enemy drops, while Psycho Wands drop from any enemy in SH Tower.

Chukie sue
Mar 5, 2010, 12:59 PM
What Kirukia said... I dunno I must have dropped like 10+ yellow suns so they aren't rare for me... I've only seen two twin psycho guns...

Macman
Mar 5, 2010, 04:36 PM
Actually a lot of people have Psycho Wands. I think it's the fact that Twin Psychoguns are specific enemy drops, while Psycho Wands drop from any enemy in SH Tower.Or questionable ethics. I mean it's an uber afterall.

Ice Sniper
Mar 5, 2010, 06:27 PM
Oh, and I challenge you for the title of worst luck >8U

Sorry Chukie, everyone knows that I hold that title, feel free to ask around XD

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2010, 06:33 PM
AI know know ONE legit Yonohate In.

Atlantis now has a Yonohote In. It's a legit one. :p

I still haven't seen any Fuma Shuriken, or Yasminkov's yet. :(

darkfalz32
Mar 5, 2010, 08:22 PM
Rarest weapons are the Zero Saber (Saber), Zero Cane (+10% Light techniques) and the Zero Rifle (Handgun... wait what?) You can only get them from the mothers in the Eternal Tower on SH and even then your chances of getting them are very slim.

Atlantis419
Mar 5, 2010, 09:12 PM
Rarest weapons are the Zero Saber (Saber), Zero Cane (+10% Light techniques) and the Zero Rifle (Handgun... wait what?) You can only get them from the mothers in the Eternal Tower on SH and even then your chances of getting them are very slim.

.....not exactly true, i have fought 90 blade mothers, 83 shot mothers and 73 force mothers. while not easy to get a zero weapon, rare monsters almost never drop a rare weapon vs mothers which have a higher drop rate. yes they drop multiple stuff so its like a roulette, but compared to 10 zaphobos dyna, well i'd have to say the rarest is the Yonohate series. and a yas 95 is pretty rare too since it wasnt mentioned. a black bunny drop, which they seem to be more pre-dispositioned to dropping divine hits.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 5, 2010, 10:50 PM
Hello i´m new here :D

I wanted to know which weapons are rarest (from unrare to rare):
calamaty soul; white disaster; yellow sun; claire doubles; zero rifle,-wand,-saber; yasminkov M109; psycho wand; eclipse star, emeraldfield; fuuma shuriken; eridanus; yonohate in; akatsuki in; al azif

I know that foes drop a special weapon, but some weapons are very uncommon (luzparias, eclamasach, mehrenneka,...). So I wanted to know about the strongest weapons.
THX

Emeraldfield, Yonohate In, Akatsuki In, Yasminkov M109, Psycho Wand, Al Azif Clair Doubles, Fuuma Shurinken, Eclipse Star, White Disaster, Eridanus, Zero- weapons, Calamity Soul, Yellow Sun

since i read the OP wrong, the list is from rarest>common. this is w/o factual data or rates and is based solely upon my own observation of trade topics and my own drops.

the strongest weapons will be those that may come with Celeb or can be synthesized with high level Celeb. these are generally the more common equips such as Morgenlote and Frigiand.

the only "rare" that is unconditionally the most powerful is the Psycho Wand since it has the highest MST of ALL the weapons, necessary for casting techs.

White-Disaster
Mar 6, 2010, 04:28 PM
lol I defeated Dark Falz many times, but still no White Disaster... how many times do I have to defeat him?

johnwolf
Mar 6, 2010, 08:19 PM
Clair doubles because Founaked is just as rare as finding a Clair

Chukie sue
Mar 6, 2010, 09:58 PM
It's just random.. I got one and gave it away like 2 minutes after, and currently have someone waiting in line for the next one I get...