PDA

View Full Version : Has this been confirmed already?

psofan219
Mar 6, 2010, 11:59 PM
Rare areas in online play. I remember reading there was the question on whether or not these appeared in online play. If this hasn't been answered yet, it has now, as they CAN appear in online play. Ran into the Arena in one of my online Wetlands runs on Normal an hour ago or so. I was shocked to see it :O Had the Pelcatraz and the rare variant, the fat turkey-like bird or whatever it's called in 2 of the 3 waves.

Cruciarius
Mar 7, 2010, 12:05 AM
Arenas aren't really the rare areas that are unconfirmed. We know they appear on WiFi.

The unconfirmed rare areas are the rappy and boma origin nests, I believe.

Mike
Mar 7, 2010, 12:10 AM
I've seen the Rappy nest online. It was the only time I actually saw it as well.

psofan219
Mar 7, 2010, 12:22 AM
Ah, okay. I thought it was just rare blocks in general. I've yet to run into the Pizza Hut or whatever it's called, and the Cake Shop

Kirukia
Mar 7, 2010, 01:32 AM
The Pizza and Cake shops are unconfirmed. Rappy and Booma nests as well as Arenas can all be found online.

DrTrustme
Mar 7, 2010, 03:36 AM
Uh cake shop can only be found on Single-Player and yes only nests and arenas can appear in online...Pizza Shop is unknown.

ChronoTrigga
Mar 7, 2010, 03:42 AM
Usanny Nest can also be found. I did it the other day with someone from here. can't remember who though.

johnwolf
Mar 7, 2010, 03:57 AM
If cake shop is single player only i'm sure the Pizza Shop is to

zeital
Mar 8, 2010, 02:12 AM
Uh cake shop can only be found on Single-Player and yes only nests and arenas can appear in online...Pizza Shop is unknown.

wrong i've found nets in offline as well as arenas,

cake/pizza shop can ONLY be found offline, never on wifi play

arenas/nets and w/e can be found on both

psofan219
Mar 8, 2010, 03:56 AM
wrong i've found nets in offline as well as arenas,

cake/pizza shop can ONLY be found offline, never on wifi play

arenas/nets and w/e can be found on both

You may want to read his post closer my friend. He wasn't saying that Nests and Arenas can ONLY be found online, he was saying that they are the only rare areas that CAN be found online... Hence him putting "only" before the areas. If he had said "Nests and arenas can only be found online", then yes he would be wrong, but in this case he said "and only nests and arenas can be found online."