CGoodness
Mar 2, 2003, 01:21 PM
Which enemy is the most annoying?

Cloud_01
Mar 2, 2003, 01:29 PM
Any of the Sinows in ultimate Seabed...

Elixer
Mar 2, 2003, 01:59 PM
dark gunner i hate those things everytime im in ruins and im killing one of the enemies i see this laser come out of nowhere and luck blast me and it makes me so mad

Zeebo
Mar 2, 2003, 02:05 PM
Dark Gunner cause they take so much time

skaterboi209
Mar 2, 2003, 02:07 PM
Those stupid Poision Lilys because they always paralyze me and i never carry any anti paralysis.

pixelate
Mar 2, 2003, 03:01 PM
I waste so many ice traps on Dark Gunners...

LamerPanda
Mar 2, 2003, 03:08 PM
On 2003-03-02 10:29, Cloud_01 wrote:
Any of the Sinows in ultimate Seabed...

How about "Any of the Sinows in any Seabed"?

Even in Normal, they can still freeze me... I might not die in 2 hits anymore, but it's still irritating.

Palimak
Mar 2, 2003, 05:21 PM
Ul Gibbons in Ultimate. The last room with Gibbles begins to get kinda anoying when you can only get in 1 hit at a time before your shocked again.

Ghaleon
Mar 2, 2003, 05:48 PM
damn gunners

Subliminalgroove
Mar 2, 2003, 05:56 PM
definatly gunners. Though the claws do get annoying sometimes. They keep getting in my way while I am trying to kill something much more dangerous.

Tseng
Mar 2, 2003, 06:01 PM
I'm sorry but I'm freakin' annoyed by the Chaos Sorcerers I could be taking out a whole slew of Del Sabers when all of a sudden I hear the bongo drums and BOOOM! I explode! That's dirty pool there mister, dirty pool indeed.

Raist
Mar 2, 2003, 06:08 PM
Ultimate Ul Gibbons deffinitly take the cake for me. You get more than 2 of them in a room and your rarely not in shock.

SuperCube
Mar 2, 2003, 06:12 PM
Stop... MOVING!!! Damn gunners... invicinable now, moving faster than you later.

wizkid357
Mar 2, 2003, 08:10 PM
SEABED stinks cus everything is so strong I mus t admit I`m level 40 and on normal mode they can kill me in 3 or 4 hits!

TeamPhalanx
Mar 2, 2003, 09:13 PM
Recon.

Out of all the enemies in the game, they have the best success ratio at killing me.

polishedweasel
Mar 2, 2003, 09:20 PM
On 2003-03-02 18:13, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Recon.

Out of all the enemies in the game, they have the best success ratio at killing me.

LOL you must be playing with an android!! anyways I hate those wall thingies in Ultimate Seabed that shoot the lasers. They have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much HP. 8 Grants from a FOmarl is a bit Heinus.(I think that's how it's spelled)

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 2, 2003, 09:36 PM
Oh god i vote the Ob Lillies
me and some bud are doing caves 2 Ult and me and my FOmar friend walk into a move, soon the room is surrounded by these..hell beast. we thought "eh there just plants what can they do" as we knocked away at them next "shhhh boolll...SLINK" thats one...
"RUN FOR YOUR FU*KING LIVES" lets just say, "i'm happy we had the extra Force on are team"

just wait till i'm lvl 150 somthing then i'll wipe the floor with those..."things"

Maelkith
Mar 2, 2003, 10:44 PM
sinow speigels in cca. they hide in the fog, they are invisible, and they unequip your weapon. why the hell do they use techs too?

Morfos
Mar 3, 2003, 12:28 AM
I voted for Dark Gunners because they were the most annoying mensioned on the list also, Ruins2 is so long and annoying..

However Ul Gibbons on Ultimate Mode is by far the most annoying, they shock so much and often cause yout death. It is so annoying,
Offline in Ultimate CCA=Hell on Ragol

Haziko
Mar 3, 2003, 06:56 AM
i chose ob lily but i still think morfos, dam high defence few shoots of hell laser will take care of you.

CorneliusPower
Mar 3, 2003, 07:12 AM
Are you guys Kidding me, Dark Gunners are sweethearts....make a freeze on them and its ownage time...to tell you guys the truth dark gunners are not that much of a problem, its the dark bringer behind them thats the problem, well, i have to say the Ob lily is the worst enemy of all, all they do is watch you and then throw theyre megid at ya the second you walk in the room...Ob Lilys hands down because that killer flower has your number and he knows your going after others.....BAMM <<megid>>

Mystil
Mar 3, 2003, 08:49 AM
Though I voted for Dark Gunner cause of the time it takes for me to kill them, only the Sinow Beats are the only enemy in the game other than Falz that can kill me. Course that will soon change I guess.

PalRappies_go_splat
Mar 3, 2003, 09:41 AM
Personally i think anything that takes over a minute to kill is annoying...(damn those gunners) Expecially in the ruins each room has like 50 monsters and like 10 waves and ITS SO DAMN LONG!