PDA

View Full Version : OH BOY, SH

Rikard
Mar 7, 2010, 02:24 PM
I just finished the ET to unlock SH on offline mode on my main character and I can't wait to do it all again on my other characters!

Actually, not. That thing was barely bearable. There is no way to cheat my way to the top, right? :-(

Sylth
Mar 7, 2010, 02:36 PM
I've heard of a floor 99 hack, but I heard it through a friend, who heard that through a friend, and so on, so I can't help you anymore than that....

Cruciarius
Mar 7, 2010, 02:50 PM
If you cheat your way to the top, I won't be playing with you on WiFi and I know others wouldn't as well. Cheating is frowned upon.

The character you have in SH, have them hunt down some SH rares to share with your other chatacters. It'll make the tower easier for them.

Some people only get 1 character into SH for offline play. You can always do SH on WiFi, with the other characters, once they hit lvl 60.

Rikard
Mar 7, 2010, 02:56 PM
If you cheat your way to the top, I won't be playing with you on WiFi and I know others wouldn't as well. Cheating is frowned upon.

The character you have in SH, have them hunt down some SH rares to share with your other chatacters. It'll make the tower easier for them.

Some people only get 1 character into SH for offline play. You can always do SH on WiFi, with the other characters, once they hit lvl 60.

You guys are so serious, I like that. D: But yeah, I understand your point.

The problem was not the overall difficulty, but the insanely long dungeon (thank God for sundays and for skippable rooms). Since I don't really have many chances to play online (small friend list + not liking Free mode limits + overall spare time) I guess I'll just have to redo the whole thing with my other characters when I get the chance if I want to level them up steadily.

Thanks for your replies.

zeital
Mar 8, 2010, 02:08 AM
You guys are so serious, I like that. D: But yeah, I understand your point.

The problem was not the overall difficulty, but the insanely long dungeon (thank God for sundays and for skippable rooms). Since I don't really have many chances to play online (small friend list + not liking Free mode limits + overall spare time) I guess I'll just have to redo the whole thing with my other characters when I get the chance if I want to level them up steadily.

Thanks for your replies.

we can fix ur small friends list problem XD click the link in my sig and see the wonders of a full FC list XD

steaIth
Mar 8, 2010, 08:51 PM
add me to your fc