PDA

View Full Version : Hu CASTS: Mobius Plate vs. Noble Cloak/Pizza Box

The_Quarter_Pouncer
Mar 8, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hi folks,

Working on a Hucaseal--trying to figure out which armor to shoot for. I'm currently using a Mobius Plate--but seemed to be doing better with the EVP boost from the pizza box. And yes, I know EVP is, as a rule, more useful than DFP in this game.

So, high level Casts, which armor do you use?

HeartBreak301
Mar 8, 2010, 04:20 PM
On my HUcast I use a Carabiner Armor, I figure my EVP will never be high enough to be effective so I put my effort into tanking hits to the face.

Kirukia
Mar 8, 2010, 05:07 PM
Mobius Plate. Casts have horrendous EVA. The boost will be kind of useless because you'll still get hit a lot, making defense more useful in this situation.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 8, 2010, 05:28 PM
EVP is better than DFP but for a CAST, it will not have enough EVP to make a difference

srsly, i would go with the armor that will give you a set bonus, whether mobius plate, noble cloak, or milias frame. the DFP really isn't that big of a deal

pso_crash
Mar 8, 2010, 05:54 PM
mobius plate

zeital
Mar 8, 2010, 07:47 PM
i'm going for a mobius plate on my CAST (RAcaseal) i'm useing pizza box atm only cuz it better then the millias frame atm

johnwolf
Mar 8, 2010, 10:26 PM
my HUcast has a high enuff EVP to save my shiny metel ass many times. but you still want to have high defence to take hits.

King_Yoshi42
Mar 8, 2010, 10:43 PM
Keplar Suit.