PDA

View Full Version : Item How rare is an Alice Olivia?

Zer0_Knight
Mar 8, 2010, 10:47 PM
And does it have any trade value?

SirTopps
Mar 8, 2010, 11:40 PM
who dat?

Zer0_Knight
Mar 8, 2010, 11:50 PM
I guess you could say my question is really how much trade value does a Alice Olivia have. Sankyuu in advance.

Naeyth
Mar 9, 2010, 03:05 AM
If it is a Level 5 element + Magican sign with good % attributes, expect a VERY good deal.

Base your trade value off that.

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 05:09 PM
crud..oh well geuss i'll keep mine then :3 thanks

leviayurashyguy
Mar 9, 2010, 05:12 PM
AO is worthless UNLESS it has lvl 5 elem AND Magical Sign. lvl 4 + Magical Sign is decent but lvl 5 is ideal

any other PA is trash

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 05:19 PM
yup. mine is worthless in terms of trade value. >:l *sigh* back to the tower!

leviayurashyguy
Mar 9, 2010, 05:26 PM
that place is evil. there is a reason why the mayor warns you not to go every time you accept the quest

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 05:34 PM
yes it is evil. >:l i finished it last night and Heavens Mother pretty much dropped nothing i was looking for..except the Zero Saber and the Zalure Foi Haze..i think the game likes spitting in my face when i finish it after like 2-3 days and then i beat heavens mother and im hoping that there is something good in there..Nope. Nothin worth my time..AGAIN. Especially when she drops almost all green boxes D:<

somaclast
Mar 9, 2010, 06:45 PM
yes it is evil. >:l i finished it last night and Heavens Mother pretty much dropped nothing i was looking for..except the Zero Saber and the Zalure Foi Haze..i think the game likes spitting in my face when i finish it after like 2-3 days and then i beat heavens mother and im hoping that there is something good in there..Nope. Nothin worth my time..AGAIN. Especially when she drops almost all green boxes D:<

umm zero saber and foi haze is a pretty lucky run!

Kirukia
Mar 9, 2010, 06:50 PM
If you want to hunt an Alice than you may want to hunt arenas or just do full run throughs of SH snowfield. Hildeghana drop it rarely, and Hildegigas drop it uncommonly I believe.

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 10:25 PM
well technically i already have an Alice Olivia..it's just that i dont really use wands that much..im using my HUmarl..so wands aren't really for me. Im still looking for those shurikens and Fans..and a decent Zero Saber..the one i have has Lvl 3 life..and that really causes more hurt to me than to the hostiles..and yeah i guess im pretty lucky to have found a Zero Saber and Foie Haze..but i already have a Foie Haze that has an X element. But another thing is that i wanted to make sure it had some trade value. It does have trade value, but mine doesnt. D: It's just that i find rare items, just that none of them have any trade value :l

johnwolf
Mar 9, 2010, 10:30 PM
turn it to celeb you luck dog. you can change elements WITHOUT losing the lvl. my Celeb foie haze was a lvl 3 Zulure element. it is now a Lvl 3 Celeb. ok.

Zer0_Knight
Mar 9, 2010, 10:44 PM
oh wow..i cant believe i forgot about that! XD Thanks! :3