PDA

View Full Version : 3 Questions

White-Disaster
Mar 9, 2010, 10:16 AM
Hey I have some questions again^^

1. I am FOnewm, so I have rods, slicers and wands. But what should I use mainly? Psycho Wand, Fuuma Shuriken or Al Azif?

2. Cannon Bleu is the weapon with highest ATP. Is it with Crush Bomb better than Milias Breaker with Over End?

3. Does somebody know the drop rate of PP recovery lv. 5? I fought Phobos Dyna boosted, but it droped meseta :(

have fun while playing :)

King_Yoshi42
Mar 9, 2010, 10:22 AM
Psyco Wand is the best, IMO. But if you have all three, you must be pretty darn lucky.

Bazookas may have high power, but only one shot, so no comboing. Not worth it.

No.

Kirukia
Mar 9, 2010, 12:07 PM
1. I am FOnewm, so I have rods, slicers and wands. But what should I use mainly? Psycho Wand, Fuuma Shuriken or Al Azif?

Since FOnewms specialize in attack spells and have crappy accuracy, I'd say Psycho Wand. You also have PP regen so TP shouldn't be too much of a problem.

2. Cannon Bleu is the weapon with highest ATP. Is it with Crush Bomb better than Milias Breaker with Over End?

Umm no. Bazookas are slow as hell. I've tried to use one and it was a horrible mess. Milias Breaker can combo at least, as Yoshi said. The Breaker can also have variable elements. Not sure if the Bleu can.

3. Does somebody know the drop rate of PP recovery lv. 5? I fought Phobos Dyna boosted, but it droped meseta

Boosted enemies only have a higher chance of dropping the item, but any Phobos Dyna can drop it. It's a pretty rare drop, so you'll probably have to kill a pretty good amount, or a few more boosted.

White-Disaster
Mar 9, 2010, 12:46 PM
thx for fast replys :)

I´m trying to get White Disaster and I do him the 25th time. Found a Zaphobos Dyna, too. White Disaster has a very low drop rate right?

johnwolf
Mar 9, 2010, 01:48 PM
Kouga Shurikan is better than Fuuma

White-Disaster
Mar 9, 2010, 01:57 PM
Why?
Fuuma Shuriken has Heaven element. But Kouga Shuriken has (grinded) more ATA & MST

leviayurashyguy
Mar 9, 2010, 04:53 PM
FOnewms should stick to using techs since its pretty much the only thing they're good at. Psycho Wand yields the highest MST of all the weapons.

Yohohate In has the highest ATP value, not Cannon Bleu. what ppl don't seem to realize is that PA's make the Bazooka. Crush Bomb, tho not as devastating as Over End, is still very potent when combined with Canon Bleu's naturally high ATP and AoE's which the Bazooka lacks. Yoho In comes with Sonic Raid, not Over End. altho Wild Blow has the highest damage potential of the Bazooka PA's.

Kouga is better than Fuuma because it yields higher MST and ATA. Heaven element only works on a select few mobs in SH, making it near useless post game.

Kirukia
Mar 9, 2010, 06:17 PM
Yes, White Disaster is pretty difficult to find. Good luck!

White-Disaster
Mar 10, 2010, 08:09 AM
thanks. I only found 2 Calamaty Souls, but I´ll keep hunting :)