PDA

View Full Version : Gunblade viable for HUnewearl?

Cruciarius
Mar 10, 2010, 02:50 PM
I'm very interested in using gunblades for my HUnewearl. Put a Nersir on her and, for melee, was dealing as much damage as the sword (Zahhak) she had on previously (obviously not hitting multiple targets though). However, the test run I did was in Paru. I found the boss really a challenge, with the Nersir. Even ended up dying and having to go back to town, so I grabbed a Roche Limit (double saber) to kill the boss.

Granted she is under lvl 40, their any chance she could be using a gunblade for her final weapon, once she is lvl 100? I already know HUnewearls can't use some of the rarest of the gunblades.

Claw - Tried it. Didn't care for it.
Daggers - Haven't tried them. Hated them in PSO 1&2.
Double Saber - Great weapon, but it's very common.
Gunblade - Like sabers, but can shoot.
Saber - Decent, but other weapons are better, imo.
Shield - Great, though not high damage. Can block most attacks.
Spear - Tried these and found it semi-difficult to hit hostiles that are very mobile.
Swords - Too slow.

Kirukia
Mar 10, 2010, 02:54 PM
I think Gunblades are a good weapon for any class really. If you want to use a gunblade I don't see why you can't.
I do think you should try daggers though. I didn't like them in PSO either but I like them in PSZ. They are a good weapon, and Air Ride is fun ;p

Chukie sue
Mar 10, 2010, 02:55 PM
Well the best gunblade you can use would be a Neidaryl... Lv 3 celeb with earthbullet would be decent. A nice double saber would make things a bit faster but it isnt a big difference, anyway. It's definetly possible to deal good damage with a gunblade at 100 (or 60). I mean, if I can solo SH mode with an ATP FOMAR with an EMPORER AXEON you should have no problem.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 10, 2010, 03:42 PM
Gublades are decent fast burst damage if you are too lazy to switch from range to melee weapons and vice versa. otherwise, D. Sabers, Swords, and Handgun do more damage most of the time.

HUnewearls get access to Neidaryl, the second strongest gunblade in terms of celeb

Cruciarius
Mar 10, 2010, 04:20 PM
Just tried out lvl 3 celeb Fenrir +35 with 47% hit and huge cross PA. Didn't use the PA (I rarely use PAs), but wasn't enjoying it. Switched back to my lvl 2 dark Nersir, for now.

Google
Mar 10, 2010, 05:52 PM
I think only CASTs can equip the best gunblades.

leviayurashyguy
Mar 10, 2010, 06:02 PM
RAmar can equip Frigiand

Kirukia
Mar 10, 2010, 06:02 PM
Frigiand is the best, which only cast hunters can equip, but human rangers can equip any gunblade as well ^^

Google
Mar 10, 2010, 06:19 PM
RAmar can equip Frigiand
Touché.