PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Would you participate in a community event?

Mike
Mar 11, 2010, 09:15 AM
If there was a PSP2 community event being held by PSOW members for PSOW members, would you participate in it? If "No" or "Maybe," would you mind leaving a reason for your answer as well?

Pandarino
Mar 11, 2010, 09:33 AM
of course, i love playing offline multilayers in coffeshops

GUARDIANDNL
Mar 11, 2010, 11:01 AM
if it is through internet multi mode i´m gladly participate, cause i´m not in the U.S XD, also if PSOW come to a gathering event in some place on the U.S for psp2 the members that live there will go in an instant. like the grand prix or a challege battles, or a exchange event, that you have to gather something like..... rare items with a specific atribute, cause the photon drops, booster thing i think that a lot of players have a lot of them, something more difficult to gather (like all GRM maddogs with 40% fire atribute or higher) or very rare items with no atribute at all.

Nero-Flow
Mar 11, 2010, 11:09 AM
sure why not psp2 seems to be pretty dead lately so event should be fun for everyone

Soahd
Mar 11, 2010, 11:48 AM
Yes, i would.
That is, if i manage to go online...
But i won't be able to go if it's a gathering event.

SammaeltheDark
Mar 11, 2010, 12:09 PM
I figure we're talking online community event. I've been lazy 'bout grouping up online and have yet to really touch Challenge or Battle mode, so I could use this event to get me started

Ashura Vengeance
Mar 11, 2010, 12:10 PM
No! Can't do it,not today.The stars are not in proper alignment. >> <<......

Also I must level up. ;x

ashley50
Mar 11, 2010, 12:13 PM
I voted no as...

well I kinda lost Interest in playing PSP2 atm. I just log in from time to time to get the DL Missions and stuff.

VorpalLord
Mar 11, 2010, 04:55 PM
Voted yes, although it would depend on what the event is and the time its held.

landman
Mar 11, 2010, 06:23 PM
I wish I could, but the fact that I hardly see anyone online when I log in shows that my times to play are a little incompatible with everyone here.

Izuna
Mar 11, 2010, 06:46 PM
No.

If this is a community event where PSOW members meet up, afaik most of the members live in America. If it is an online event I know that in PSP2 it is very difficult to get players to be in a similar level or whatever.

People who recreate characters use the Super C rank weapons (A rank stats, lvl 30 req), or import EX Traps. PSP2 works best singleplayer.

Typestatic
Mar 11, 2010, 09:01 PM
No.

If this is a community event where PSOW members meet up, afaik most of the members live in America. If it is an online event I know that in PSP2 it is very difficult to get players to be in a similar level or whatever.

Ditto.

Nice idea however, seeing as I'm new to the community *_*

kongajinken
Mar 11, 2010, 10:12 PM
Depends what it is.

VorpalLord
Mar 11, 2010, 11:10 PM
No.

People who recreate characters use the Super C rank weapons (A rank stats, lvl 30 req), or import EX Traps. PSP2 works best singleplayer.

Well that wouldn't apply to a "best room" or a Fashion event, but true in the case for races. There's a lot of different/ unique options for events even if it is a race you could alway set up rules like no EX traps.

GJARE
Mar 11, 2010, 11:53 PM
I wouldnt mind if i can make it to one.

Mike
Mar 16, 2010, 07:34 AM
if it is through internet multi mode i´m gladly participate, cause i´m not in the U.S XD

Neither am I. I had meant online. Even if it was a real gathering, the US is still way too large to manage.

No! Can't do it,not today.The stars are not in proper alignment. >> <<......

It wouldn't be today :p

If it is an online event I know that in PSP2 it is very difficult to get players to be in a similar level or whatever.

This is te least of the problems that could rear it's head, I think. There are rewards to think about, actually getting people to join, having a maximum of 4 people per room, managing time zones, etc.

Well that wouldn't apply to a "best room" or a Fashion event, but true in the case for races. There's a lot of different/ unique options for events even if it is a race you could alway set up rules like no EX traps.

True. Depending on what kind of event, levels wouldn't directly matter. Levels would matter indirectly as it would affect what could be collected before had. And other player-enforced rules would also depend on the type of event.

Para
Mar 16, 2010, 03:00 PM
Until SEGA announces and releases PSP2 in english, I don't believe we should jump ahead of ourselves.

Izuna
Mar 17, 2010, 07:37 PM
Quote: This is te least of the problems that could rear it's head, I think. There are rewards to think about, actually getting people to join, having a maximum of 4 people per room, managing time zones, etc.

I see. ^^;
Rethinking about an event -- it sounds like a great way to have fun with the online community. If there's any way I can help, art, times, whatever, I'll do my best.