PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level up resta

tadtwisted
Mar 12, 2010, 06:40 PM
OK guys i need your help, i need a poison room that has a recharge cube so i can level up resta. So please put on your thinking caps because i cant think of any

darthplagis
Mar 12, 2010, 07:10 PM
just use megistar at any cube

tadtwisted
Mar 12, 2010, 07:12 PM
that takes a while for the damage to show up and i want a full party, the more people it hits the faster it levels

The Overlord
Mar 12, 2010, 07:16 PM
that takes a while for the damage to show up and i want a full party, the more people it hits the faster it levels

Go to Dancing Birds on Neudaiz at the Habiaro FD Village.

When you get there bring photon charges and there is a area where block smoke consistently comes out of the ground, get into it and keep healing with Resta.

You can also level up reverser there aswell, sucks having to use photon charges but it's the fastest way to level up Resta.

desturel
Mar 12, 2010, 07:46 PM
Go to Dancing Birds on Neudaiz at the Habiaro FD Village.

Hill of Spores has the confusion smoke right at the beginning. Dancing Birds has a few maps where you'll have to run a while to get to a smoke spot.

If you are going to level resta while standing on a trap, it might be good to bring a defense unit with you. The traps do a set amount of damage to you based on your HP, however if your defense is too low for the amount of HP you have, you will flinch off of the trap. If you have a higher defense, you won't flinch backwards off of the trap.

Another thing is, while healing for more HP will get you a higher percentage per cast, the number of casts is more important than the amount you heal. You want to take some high HP NPC like Tylor, Magashi, Curtz or Ethan with you. It's also a good spot to level up reverser.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 12, 2010, 08:39 PM
At Crimson Beast there's a room with constant damage throughout along with traps. You need 3 people to open the gate to it though.

Noblewine
Mar 12, 2010, 11:04 PM
Lightning Beast has poison traps in all blocks.

Zoamel_Gustav
Mar 12, 2010, 11:34 PM
OK guys i need your help, i need a poison room that has a recharge cube so i can level up resta.

Last room of White Beast, there are turrets and a PP cube. Clear the room without destroying the turrets and stand in the center. Timed well, the crossfire is very fast and consistent.

tadtwisted
Mar 12, 2010, 11:59 PM
Ive been doing the hills of spores and its been going ok im at resta 43 now but i cant do super long buff parties so im just gonna have to split it up and just do like a hour a day till its done

JFKdj
Mar 13, 2010, 03:26 AM
Just play with incompetent players, you'll level up resta and reverser in no time.

desturel
Mar 13, 2010, 12:41 PM
Just play with incompetent players, you'll level up resta and reverser in no time.

Is that why both of mine are 50 now? ;)

Splash
Mar 13, 2010, 04:19 PM
Amazing how someone could get Resta to be higher than Lv40. The range of it must be pretty far at that level.

tadtwisted
Mar 15, 2010, 10:40 PM
got it to 50

desturel
Mar 15, 2010, 11:39 PM
got it to 50

Congratulations. :)

tadtwisted
Mar 16, 2010, 12:08 AM
Congratulations. :)

thx now im off to level the gi- spells which i really really hate. im a 170/20 masterforce and they want me to get into the middle of the mob and not die. to make things worse the best place to level them up is at MAG but i cant let this boost go to waste

Dragwind
Mar 16, 2010, 06:09 PM
The beginning area of dancing birds worked quite well for me in the past when I capped them. The end of white beast sounds like a good idea too, I never thought of putting those turrets to use.

desturel
Mar 16, 2010, 06:46 PM
thx now im off to level the gi- spells which i really really hate. im a 170/20 masterforce and they want me to get into the middle of the mob and not die. to make things worse the best place to level them up is at MAG but i cant let this boost go to waste

I would just do Sakura Blast since Booma group around you and there are safe spots to stand at. The Sageeta can't kill a master force and the Ubakrada are easily taken care of with foie. Just don't get stuck in a corner.