PDA

View Full Version : Over End VS Mine Sneak (which one is OPed)

johnwolf
Mar 15, 2010, 02:52 AM
This is a good question. if you know how to use it PROPERLY both can be realy good AoE's. Because Mine Sneak is a goofy PA to get off, it's let out of the Lime light and is uselly never used. if you DON'T know how to use it go here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176123 this will tell you how to use Mine Sneak if you don't already know how. Over End may have more POWER than Mine Sneak but it lacks 2 key things to make it Over Powered. Speed and AoE. Don't get me wrong, OE has a LONG AoE but it's only a strate line. MS (Mine Sneak) can attack in a 360 Degrees. it also has an 8m distance to (same as OE) and it hits the target 4 times. it's charge speed is CRAZY fast with a Compress PA for what it is. and to top it off it only costs 19 PP. HOLY COW. 19 PP for a HUGE attack that dose 160% damage to a Normal Attack and hits 4 times. i think it beats OE in OVER POWERED.

Naeyth
Mar 15, 2010, 05:42 AM
I really do think Over End is seriously over rated. Sure it has the huge power increase but other than that, its not anything to die for. The only time I see any Over Ending is at bossing. For me personally I only use Over End at Trinity, Falz, Chaos % Mobius. And for the rest of the boss fights I tend to lean towards Serpant Air (for Humalis, thanks to the guide I practically pooned it within 30 secs). The only bossing which I still have trouble dealing with (Very time consuming) Is the octopussy. >_> All I do for that is spam Air Ride which gets the job done.

zeital
Mar 15, 2010, 06:32 AM
I really do think Over End is seriously over rated. Sure it has the huge power increase but other than that, its not anything to die for. The only time I see any Over Ending is at bossing. For me personally I only use Over End at Trinity, Falz, Chaos % Mobius. And for the rest of the boss fights I tend to lean towards Serpant Air (for Humalis, thanks to the guide I practically pooned it within 30 secs). The only bossing which I still have trouble dealing with (Very time consuming) Is the octopussy. >_> All I do for that is spam Air Ride which gets the job done.

i have np with octo man, i normally Razonde my way thro that, as for robo dude i Razonde that too lol, but i do think over end takes to long to charge

Dobbin
Mar 15, 2010, 09:28 AM
Don't you mean "Gizonde"
hehehehe snort snort

johnwolf
Mar 15, 2010, 11:57 AM
ok if an sword and a rifle did 100 damage (this is COSTENTLY) the sword with OE would do 450 extra damage. a rifle with MS would do 240 damage. but you can get 2 of them off by the time OE charges. so it dose 240 extra damage twice making it a total of 480. THIS is why MS beats OE. it out damages OE in the end anyway. (if you didn't think, 100 damage with normal attack is what i'm talking about)

Zelendria_Ru
Mar 15, 2010, 01:23 PM
...trouble dealing with (Very time consuming) Is the octopussy. >_> All I do for that is spam Air Ride which gets the job done.

Actually, OE hits the Octo when its in the middle (first form)...

I build up a little chain then I OE it, better than getting whacked by the tentacles and the trouble they can be to target...

ARChan
Mar 15, 2010, 02:13 PM
Mine Sneak is safer whereas Over End hits enemies harder. I guess lots of people know that ^_^

Randomness
Mar 15, 2010, 06:39 PM
Actually, OE hits the Octo when its in the middle (first form)...

I build up a little chain then I OE it, better than getting whacked by the tentacles and the trouble they can be to target...

Mine Sneak probably can. And if it can't, you can always blast away with your gun anyways. Diablo is much easier when you have a gun. (<3 Black Phobos for being HU-usable)