PDA

View Full Version : Which PSO E1&2 Stage would you like to see on PSZ?

mid Knight
Mar 16, 2010, 05:31 PM
Ok since that vote on which PSO map to be a downloadable add on for the DSi never came to light (to this date) I though I do a vote anyway just to see which classic stage is the most popular.
If you don't know what I talking about it was ages ago on Sega Japan website that they held a vote for which stage from PSO to be a downloadable for the DSi but there haven't been any latest news on it.
This is of course toward those who had played PSO but those who haven't shouldn't feel left out. Just type those stage names on the poll onto google or youtube to see that stage.

Atlantis419
Mar 16, 2010, 09:09 PM
The Seabed, i'd love one more round with olga flow.

Para
Mar 16, 2010, 09:33 PM
I vote none. I want to see Subterranean Desert.

steaIth
Mar 16, 2010, 09:42 PM
the jungle and mountains, and sea side were cool, wait, that's all of them

Kirukia
Mar 16, 2010, 10:38 PM
Ruins or Seabed.
I think those would go the best with PSZ. Plus we'd get some epic bosses to fight ;p
Anyway, voted for Ruins.

johnwolf
Mar 16, 2010, 11:30 PM
i chose ruins, it looks cool and stuff

Drunken Dragon
Mar 17, 2010, 04:19 AM
the jungle and mountains, and sea side were cool, wait, that's all of them

This..... Especially the seaside(beach).. Still to this day, one of my all time fav gaming settings.... And the music in those areas were spot on too... Oh happy days :P

Talwin
Mar 17, 2010, 09:54 AM
Ruins or Seabed.
I think those would go the best with PSZ. Plus we'd get some epic bosses to fight ;p
Anyway, voted for Ruins.

Word for word what I was thinking. Though I'll always have fond memories of the Forest :-) voted Ruins

Good topic XD

Oh, and if anyone votes VR Training temple I'll be forced to shun you for the rest of eternity.

LUIGI999
Mar 17, 2010, 10:35 AM
voted for forest

Google
Mar 17, 2010, 10:45 AM
I voted for Caves because it's the level I play through most and has a fun boss.

Sylth
Mar 17, 2010, 12:32 PM
Cave bored me to death, voted for seabeds:p

chibiLegolas
Mar 17, 2010, 12:58 PM
I actually loved the Temple. The water in the distance, sunset, and labyrinth like sections where traps are set up against you in tight quarters with death flower spawns.
Good times.

But I actually voted for seabeds. I loved the addition of adding bridges in rooms so you get a sense of height. And forces you to carry ranged weapons to fight at times. (it helps weed out bad hunter players who don't even bother carry'n at least ONE gun).
Water levels in rooms were a nice effect. And parts where you have to go the long way around to turn off traps (poison switch) to other rooms. Overall, great dungeon designs.

psofan219
Mar 17, 2010, 03:05 PM
*votes for Temple* :lol:

Nah, I'm actually gonna vote for CCA. That was a good area.

EJ
Mar 17, 2010, 06:42 PM
Seabed is my favorite from pso and i still love fighting against olga even now

HeartBreak301
Mar 17, 2010, 07:11 PM
CCA gets my vote for the large amount of content, oh and I'm including the towers in that too. Seabed gets an unregistered vote from me because I want Olga.

arkane
Mar 17, 2010, 08:50 PM
Ruins! I'd love to take on old skool Falz PSZ style!

steaIth
Mar 17, 2010, 10:31 PM
i like old falz, and i like the mines better than plant, but i voted for cca cuz thats just awsome

Ban3
Mar 23, 2010, 12:06 AM
Good old forest :D

kirtblue
Mar 23, 2010, 12:52 AM
im the only person who voted mines really? you know you wanna have another rocket shooting tank mob and the kewl zombie robot guys dont remember the name would be awesome

johnwolf
Mar 23, 2010, 10:10 AM
You know, with how the game is set up, it's kinda hard to make a good board with deffenitive rooms (ET dosn't count) and still stay random. i think it's more along the lines of "lets chose which boss to fight". i wouldn't mine fighting PSO's Dark Falz sence PSZ's sucks.

chibiLegolas
Mar 23, 2010, 11:58 AM
im the only person who voted mines really? you know you wanna have another rocket shooting tank mob and the kewl zombie robot guys dont remember the name would be awesome

Oh! Don't get me wrong. I love those enemeies too! But I voted for seabeds cause of the board layout and not the mobs. But in general, ALL the new boards from PSO were pretty well thought out.

BTW, we're missing the boards:
Crater (blue burst)
Dessert (blue burst)
Online Quest: Tower? (can't remember the name. But the level/enemy design was both genious and evil. You keep working your way up a tower? There's tons of various traps about like teleporters and lazers that involved teamwork. Evil and unique enemies. And at the top, there's a mech boss that was equally evil. I think he changes elements? Or spits out crazy megid? But in the end, I remember LOVING that stage the most.)

mid Knight
Mar 23, 2010, 12:46 PM
Sorry my bad, I forgot to add the blue burst stages. I did wanted to add those onto the poll after I submit this thread but I don't think you can edit the poll again after submitting it?

chibiLegolas
Mar 23, 2010, 01:09 PM
I don't think so mid knight. But I doubt Crater or Dessert where that popular anyways since PSO:BB was probably the least played PSO version. (card revolution doesn't count. lol)

Mar 23, 2010, 07:42 PM
CCA because it looks awesome.

kirtblue
Mar 23, 2010, 11:23 PM
ok ill give you that i only picked the mines because of the mobs if its based on bosses then yeah im all for dark falz episode 1 dark falz was epic if its based on background then i gotta go forest i always liked that one so pretty