PDA

View Full Version : Million Rave VS. Tornado Dance

NER0
Mar 18, 2010, 09:02 AM
I was just wondering which Double Sabre PA you guys prefer.

ARChan
Mar 18, 2010, 11:07 AM
Hmm... Million Rave hits more units more times than Tornado Dance whereas Tornado Dance has a ridiculous amount of flinch to its hits. Hmm... Million Rave would work more for crowd control whereas Tornado Dance more for one-on-one scenarios. Personally, I like crowd control. Mwahaha!

Chukie sue
Mar 18, 2010, 12:19 PM
I prefer Tornado Dance no doubt... Helps for destroying Arkzeins alot. And personally, Tornado Dance usually hits more people than my million rave does. And I dont suck at aiming :P

leviayurashyguy
Mar 18, 2010, 03:11 PM
whoa, Déjà vu o_O

Million Rave does 540% @ 100% ATA

Tornado Dance does 520% @ 120% ATA

Million Rave has better range but Tornado dance has better degrees and more targets. Million Rave tends to not work at close range since the last hit sends you flying. Tornado dance is really close range and has a lot of movement which may be bad for full damage against multiple targets.

Morgenlote and Gigas Romulus really don't have a choice in the matter since they come with either or.

i go with Tornado Dance since it has a ATA bonus on a weapon with low ATA, but i use Gigas so i don't have a option =P

zeital
Mar 18, 2010, 04:50 PM
presonally i like to use Million Rave but i don't mind Tornado dance

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 04:51 PM
Million Rave!! It looks sooo cool8-)

HeartBreak301
Mar 29, 2010, 06:29 PM
Million Rave gets my vote, if you're good you can set off bombs with it and not get caught in the blast.

zeital
Mar 29, 2010, 06:31 PM
ok i'm double voting for million rave, i've been spamming it heaps on my HUnewy lately and i really really like it know, more then i did b4 lol

K76154
Mar 29, 2010, 08:59 PM
Million rave can't hit when the target is very close, and when surrounded, you got hit a lot while using that.
Tornado dance can hit in close range, and you are moving during the PA, so you won't be hit too many times during that. The downside is that the range seems to be smaller than million rave.

But for the Humilias fight, Cyclon run will be the best choice.
5 solid hit on both legs=10 hits, and 80% ATA won't hurt during boss fight since they all have 1 EVP.

With million rave you need to stand in front of him to make sure you can hit, and that means you are in danger getting hit by laser.
With Tornado dance, you can only hit about 2 times on both legs.
I'd rather use direct three hit combo if I have tornado dance PA for humilias.

If you can aim pretty good, theoretically you can use tonando dance to
chase humalias when he is drifting, thus get the most hit, and when he stops, use direct three hit combo.
However, I haven't been able to get much success with that tatic, so I gave up and just use direct three hit combo.

Oh, and for Mobius&Chaos, Dark Falz, cyclon run is also the best choice.

Hatrix
Mar 29, 2010, 11:14 PM
Million Rave all the way! I never liked Tornado Dance from PSU and it just carried over here

chibiLegolas
Mar 30, 2010, 12:14 PM
Tornado Dance gets my vote cause I perfer mobility attacks. (I like the hit & run stradegy).
That, and the few times I did try out Million Rave, I never seem to hit with the last attack and instead, leave myself open to get hit.

Kirukia
Mar 30, 2010, 12:39 PM
I vote for Tornado Dance.
I don't mind Million Rave, but it never seems to take full effect because it's hits are just all over the place. I have a lot more control over Tornado Dance, and if aimed at a large enemy, you can flinch them as you push them back, and you'll hit each time. I think they each have their uses in certain circumstances, but I feel like I waste less PP with Tornado Dance.

Gold Slime
Mar 30, 2010, 03:11 PM
I like Tornado Dance. I haven't even tried Million Rave since every time I've managed to move up to a stronger, better double saber the new ones have all had Tornado Dance.