PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 job leveling suggestions

locutus442
Mar 18, 2010, 11:22 AM
i was wondering what missions are the best for leveling the various jobs (online of course).

i'm mostly soloing for now, so keep that in mind.

tadtwisted
Mar 18, 2010, 12:37 PM
What level are you? but for rhe most part if you wanna do this quickly and solo it I would say Innocent Girl in the G.R.M. shop in Parum

locutus442
Mar 18, 2010, 04:26 PM
i'm at level 22 atm. male cast, hunter.

neilp4453
Mar 18, 2010, 07:55 PM
Well at that low of a level....it might be better to go through some party missions faster.

Egg Thieves gives great mission points but it requires 2 people at minimum and 4 is recommended.
As always, I suggest White Beast for new players....you might hate it down the road...but it is def. the best to level up and gain MP as it is an active hotspot.

serenade
Mar 18, 2010, 10:03 PM
egg thieves is IMO the fastest way to job level. but it requires 2 people. i wish my guild list wasnt dead, because i could use some people to run egg thieves with. i want to finish leveling fortetecher and wartecher. then masterforce will be my last class to have them all at 20.

NDW
Mar 19, 2010, 07:52 PM
The Egg Thieves if you can get a team of teammates who know what to do. Otherwise, I would say White Beast.

Gibdozer
Mar 20, 2010, 04:25 AM
Yeah, WB is probably your best bet right now, you might also find some good parties at seed express in Parum. In any case if you want to level up fast and collect MP running in parties is much more effective than soloing.

Dragwind
Mar 21, 2010, 12:04 PM
Innocent Girl in the GRM shop is one of your best soloing choices. It'll get boring though, fast.