PDA

View Full Version : Did you take my memory card?

Dangerous55
Mar 2, 2003, 07:38 PM
Now this really sucks, my PS2 card is gone. No idea where it could be. There goes my Wild Arms 3 game, everything.........

And I just got Dark Cloud 2, so I cant really play that at all.

Guntz348
Mar 2, 2003, 07:44 PM
All I have to say to you sir is, "Yoink!!"

Guile
Mar 2, 2003, 08:06 PM
Find out who took it..and shoot um in the ass!

Ness
Mar 2, 2003, 08:59 PM
*hide Dangerous55's PS2 memory card

Maybe you left it at a friend's hous or your girlfriend may have taken it.

Sedyne
Mar 2, 2003, 09:09 PM
everyone is a thief.

DeathCheese87
Mar 2, 2003, 09:14 PM
eeeeeh, quit whining and play the games over again.

Ian D
Mar 2, 2003, 10:24 PM
I'd say that's reason enough to go on a killing spree.

Auracom
Mar 2, 2003, 10:25 PM
Yell really loud, it should come running back to ya. If that doesn't work then your sitting on it.

Abaddon
Mar 3, 2003, 01:42 AM
memory card heaven...if there is one

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 3, 2003, 06:09 AM
I did it. Since I haven't been able to NOL and PK persons and steal their weapons on the gamecube, I'm taking your data by physical means.

Dangerous55
Mar 3, 2003, 05:17 PM
I think it may be at my friends house, I must search it. In the mean time I got a new one, do I can finally play Dark Cloud 2.

MetaKnight
Mar 3, 2003, 05:59 PM
Ive lost 5 or 10 memory cards. They were stolen by my dog! he likes to burry them.

geewj
Mar 3, 2003, 08:57 PM
I would cry without my super kick ass FFX save. The onion knight doing 99999 damage is just SO damn cool.

Guile
Mar 3, 2003, 09:37 PM
Check the memory card slot, sometimes it's inserted into it

Kemon
Mar 4, 2003, 11:38 AM
NESS TOOK IT I SAW HIM DO IT!

no im j/k look in the spot you are least likely to look or put ytour stuff

Ness
Mar 4, 2003, 04:41 PM
On 2003-03-04 08:38, Kemon wrote:

*bitch slaps Kemon

That was our little secret remember.

Kemon
Mar 4, 2003, 05:17 PM
On 2003-03-04 13:41, Ness wrote:

On 2003-03-04 08:38, Kemon wrote:

*bitch slaps Kemon

That was our little secret remember.

its not my fast **getting slaped by ness** not my falt!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Deathscythealpha
Mar 4, 2003, 06:29 PM
You tried looking in the game cases? I sometimes put my GC cards in mine.

Bloodberry
Mar 4, 2003, 08:00 PM
beneath the couch coushins. always beneath the couch coushins, universal constant.

Dangerous55
Mar 4, 2003, 09:32 PM
Can't seem to find it anywhere, started to give up hope. Coming to the point where I would just be happy to know what happened to it.

GandorDurin
Mar 4, 2003, 09:53 PM
I had a similar experience.

I lost my memory card 259 and searched seemingly _everywhere_ for it. I had lost it after getting halfway through Super Mario Sunshine, and all those hours of Smash Bros. and other games really built up my desire to find it. I retraced my footsteps...The last place I had seen it was in my usual "game bag," which I use to bring controllers, games and memory cards to friends' houses. I ended up checking my friend's entire room and even his lawn where I had walked through to get to my car. Still couldn't find it...I eventually gave up.

Two weeks later, another one of my friends needed something from under my bed (I have so much junk under there, it's a nightmare, but fun to explore for old SNES and NES games) so he spent about a half an hour looking...And what do you know! There it was...My memory card. But the odd part is that it wasn't towards the front (my bed is against a wall, and you basically have to swim through junk to get to the wall under the bed), it was practically against the wall. I don't know how it got there, since I change my clothes before going to bed which means it couldn't have fallen out of my pocket (supposing it was there in the first place) and somehow fallen down the crack on the side.

The only other way I can think of it getting there is if my mom had happened to do the sheets one day and somehow it got stuck to it or something and ended up there.

Oh well, doesn't matter how it happened, just glad I got it back! Of course, by the time I found it I had beatend SMS and a few other games on the new memory card I bought...At least it hasn't gone to waste, thanks to the PSO 4 characters per card limitation! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GandorDurin on 2003-03-04 18:53 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Mar 5, 2003, 03:14 PM
GandorDurin you have inspired me, I am going to check under my bed. If I find it their I will give you 5 bucks.