View Full Version : Where's the best place to level Killer Shot?

Shinko
Mar 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
I been going to Sakura Blast... but I wonder if there better places...

Noblewine
Mar 20, 2010, 02:23 PM
I pick either Endrum Collective or Train Rescue. those missions have a lot of bullet resistant enemies.

dingo123
Mar 21, 2010, 01:10 AM
valley of carnage. at block 2 theres alot of bullet resistant vandas and also kog nadds. if u stand a bit far away the diga that the vandas throw wont hit u at all.

dont do missions with robots because they have low stamina and are annoying.

desturel
Mar 21, 2010, 08:47 AM
I been going to Sakura Blast... but I wonder if there better places...

If you want creatures with a good amount of HP that don't die to killer shot, but is still a relatively easy mission to finish, then I would suggest Eastern Peril. Tengogh and the Omnagoug should keep your killer shot working overtime.

LanCow13
Mar 21, 2010, 12:28 PM
i say Grove of Fanatics when needle cannon was rare i stayed on that stage using KE got it to 40 on my Forte Gunner I also used it hunting Rattle snake at DG. the only two stages i used the bullet on

ellenburstyn
Mar 22, 2010, 04:04 AM
but is still a relatively easy mission to finish, then I would suggest Eastern Peril. Tengogh and the Omnagoug should keep your killer shot working overtime.

neilp4453
Mar 26, 2010, 12:12 AM
i say Grove of Fanatics when needle cannon was rare i stayed on that stage using KE got it to 40 on my Forte Gunner I also used it hunting Rattle snake at DG. the only two stages i used the bullet on

Do Grove of Fanatics...I got mine to 21+ there. Do it on A rank and go for those degahna boards.

xxmadplayerxx
May 1, 2010, 07:47 PM
Seed Express S2, you can shoot most of the enemies behind the boxes, 6 rifles , photon charges cosmos, equip cati / bullet PP save. and your set, it does cost a little bit..but its worth it if you get a armas line board at the end of it.