PDA

View Full Version : What the heck? Did this guy just chug three pots of coffee?

Tsuhei
Mar 23, 2010, 02:15 AM
So it was another lazy Sunday afternoon. I had just woken up from a rather delightful 11-hour slumber, and I proceed to stretch, reaching out to my beloved first-series DS. I flip on the switch and hook up to wifi, sipping on my warm Coca Cola from last night.

I end up Free-Playing with a level 91 FOnewearl, and a level 100 RAcast. Pretty sweet. So we start running around the Valley, and all of a sudden...

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWWWW~!

And I'm like, :-o:-o:-o:-o:-o Holy sh*t?!

Apparently, this RAcast had done a whole kilo of cocaine prior to signing on, because before I could even smack a lil' snakey guy, they became swiss cheese.

Is this a latency issue? A RAcast crack-addict? Or a hacker?

leviayurashyguy
Mar 23, 2010, 02:27 AM
it was prolly the gunblade glitch. its against forum rules to discuss it (allegedly) but it allows rapid fire with handgun or mech guns without cool down.

its rather fast damage but it is also rather limiting to the user.

King_Yoshi42
Mar 23, 2010, 09:12 AM
Also known on Wi-Fi as "seige mode" You basically do a a certian something with a gunblade, then switch to a handgun or mechgun quickly after, and you can rapid fire alot. Really useful to foes weak to guns, like Mother/Falz, but can't damage anything else.

Also causes lots of lag.

chibiLegolas
Mar 23, 2010, 12:09 PM
Strange. I freeplay A LOT and have yet to see this myself. I just thought hackers gave up on this game already and have moved on.

Tsuhei
Mar 23, 2010, 01:01 PM
Wow, thanks for the explanation guys ^^ I can't believe how cheap that is haha. At least I know its not my hunk o' junk console having a latency issue =P

Google
Mar 24, 2010, 01:58 AM
Yep, had to have been the gun blade glitch. I see it occasionally on free play and give people who use it a bad rating and leave the game because it causes lag and I don't like glitches/cheats.

King_Yoshi42
Mar 24, 2010, 03:04 PM
I wont mind it used with friends as long as they have the decency to ask.