PDA

View Full Version : predators - new film

chrisramar
Mar 23, 2010, 02:37 AM
now that there has been a preview released what does everbody think?
ill be going to see it but i dont think it is going to be a five star film , maybe a 3 star . it really looks just like a rehash of the first film , with more than one predator . as a fan of the films i hope it turns out better than it looks .

you can find the preview on you tube or www.predators-movie.com

Volcompat321
Mar 23, 2010, 02:53 AM
I thought this was a sexual predator warning or something. :o

I didn't like, or hate the old Predator movies, so I wont go see this in the theater, but I will watch it when it comes on DVD.

I didn't even know there was another one coming out til you posted this. :o
I'll have to check up on it.

Niered
Mar 23, 2010, 03:26 AM
Considering the current state of both the Alien and Predator franchises, and their crossover's, I have my doubts about this.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 23, 2010, 05:42 AM
Fishburne is too old for this ish. Danny Glover should have said he was too old for this when he saved the city in #2

But yeah lot of big names there, Robert Rodriguez, Brody, Desparado/...Time in Mexico bit actor guy getting old too, even if they didn't edit together anything that stands out, even among film trailers. Even with such a big chest of good soundbites from the older movies begging to be used. Infared was in there for like 2 seconds?

Back to the jungle eh?

At that rate they may not get 2 more movies in, to finally see some Predator home planet, like it took how long to see an actual robot war in the Terminator series, to mixed results. That would be a shame.

Kazuma Kiryu Triangle button Heat actions > that skinny guy, and his skinny katana.

amtalx
Mar 23, 2010, 09:57 AM
Nice work rehashing the first movie guys. This script isn't fit to wipe my backside.

AC9breaker
Mar 23, 2010, 03:46 PM
I dunno, when it comes to Predators or aliens versus predators for that fact I've usually considered the narrative as secondary to the action. For the most part this looks to meet my expectations and I'm really looking forward to it. Plus, screenplay written by and directed by Robert Freaking Rodgriuez so it should at the very least be a fun watch.

Split
Mar 23, 2010, 06:06 PM
This entire franchise really really really really really really really really really needs to just stop.

Pballer42
Mar 30, 2010, 12:36 AM
I like the first two predator movies (even though they arent that good I just enjoy watching em haha) but Adrian Brody... No offense to him but hes not the first guy that comes to mind in this type of film