PDA

View Full Version : Mission YES YES! FINALLY OH GOD IT'S DONE!

LavisFiend
Mar 24, 2010, 01:26 AM
Cleared Super Hard Eternal Tower Arkzein spam be damned! It's such a huge relief too. No blade mothers though. Heaven mother drops were actually decent, but not worth all the hassle. Just glad to have it done with. Now on to my next mission: Collecting power materials cause I have a radam soul now.

My mission right now is simple. The search for a set of Rage Tonfas isn't going so well ( I don't expect anyone to trade me any so don't worry about that,) but I have four main goals:

-Obtain 38 power materials ( I am going to turn my HUcast into a berserker lol.)

-Catalog a bloody gimlet. All I need is to collect a gimlet and rage tonfas and I complete my daggers. By the way, how does catalogging work, the moment it enters my inventory it's catalogged or do I have to equip it first?

-Collect a red and blue saber. These can be pretty awful and I won't mind. I am just collecting those and won't be seriously using them. Yea I am weird lol.

-Collect a Soniti soul.

Again, I don't expect anybody to give me anything for free, and I had a surprisingly decent red box heavy run of the ruins level, so I decided I would throw all the stuff I found up for you to browse through.

Fair warning though, most of these weapons are pretty naked, but not all bad or anything. I am not offering any 5 star stuff basically lol.

--------zomg the stuff dood--------

ZalureFenrir 0/23/0/0 Zalure Level 2 PA: Reverse Kill

JellFoie Haze 0/0/0/0 Jell Level 2 PA: None <------------This one broke my heart. :(

Rouge Pulse 0/0/0/0 No Element PA: Quick Draw <------This one too.

annnnd that's about it. If you would...like money, materials, grinders or something as well I am practically drowning in both. Just tell me what you want. Remember though, the big thing I really really want though is just power materials. Everything else I can put off till later.

ALSO: I work tomorrow, 9-12, and I won't be back till maybe around 1-3 in the afternoon CST. Let me know if you are down with helping me out, I will check when I get back, and we will go from there. I will also let people know who I choose and what they choose so no confusion happens.

Thanks for your time guys!

pso_crash
Mar 24, 2010, 02:36 AM
good job

DrTrustme
Mar 24, 2010, 03:20 AM
Wow congrats I myself have not tortured myself into going in the dreadful SH ET (Perfect acronym) but yup yup good job. But also on a second note I think your in the wrong area...

zeital
Mar 24, 2010, 05:28 AM
i've done SHET twice now, its so painful, the best item i got the 1st time was a zero rifle and the 2nd time a chrimson vis, and thats about it for all my hrs of pain ><

LavisFiend
Mar 24, 2010, 03:30 PM
Just a small update:

I got my Radam soul, and I removed the items that were given away.

@Pso: Thank you.

@Dr: I figured I might have been. Oh well, lol. I also recommend you don't rush yourself. It's a hell that's best reserved for when your mind is at the most relaxed.

@Zeital: You got a zero rifle? Lucky lmao. my runthrough after killing Heaven Mother netted me Foie Haze, Luzparias, Adoralphs, annnnd that's about it. They were all naked too. =[

Akaimizu
Mar 24, 2010, 05:19 PM
Yeah. Congrats. I too have yet to put myself through SHET yet. (Man I feel dirty typing that) Not on either version of the game. (Import, local). I figure I do as much searching and stuff outside of that tower before I do it. I missed out on some online gaming doing the other towers.

NabsTheCracker
Mar 24, 2010, 05:22 PM
I'm doing H ET right now as a 51 HUnewearl... What Level would be recommended for SH ET? (100 would be nice I know - But still!)

Browny
Mar 24, 2010, 05:59 PM
Ugh, I was dealing w/ this on the beginning of Spring Break. I think the only thing I got that was good was a 4-slot Kevlar suit. Everything else were non-elemental 6-7 star items that I already have. No decent percentages on those, either. |D

Chukie sue
Mar 24, 2010, 05:59 PM
You could probably do it at 60 provides you have enough scape dolls. Granted it might be a bit difficult come the higher levels, but hey, you could always gunblade glitch :P

Supermomo
Mar 25, 2010, 11:35 AM
Don't sweat it the good items will drop lol. Just finished up like my 12th run of SH ET and got two decent items on my last run.

Frigiand, 23/7/36/32/20, lvl 3 Bullet Dance.
Lavateinn, 0/29/0/50/0/27, lvl 5 Sneak Mine.

Btw I got a Bloody Gimlet if ur looking for one. No decent stats if ur interested in it for item completion.

LavisFiend
Mar 25, 2010, 01:31 PM
Sure! I'll take it. Did you want one of my items in exchange?

Supermomo
Mar 25, 2010, 04:59 PM
It's urs. Fun part now is finding a time when we are both on lol.

LavisFiend
Mar 25, 2010, 06:25 PM
haha yea. What time zone are you in?

HeartBreak301
Mar 25, 2010, 07:12 PM
I think I'm doing my third SH ET run atm, floor 84. Gotta love how tough the enemies get near the top.

LavisFiend
Mar 25, 2010, 08:32 PM
You won't love it so much when you get back to back arkzein rooms I assure you.

Make sure to tell us what you get when you clear it. =O

Megatron0088
Mar 26, 2010, 03:17 PM
can anyone trade a red/blue saber they dont want? i have just about every other unlockable weapon from normal mode except those two. message me on my page if u are interested. i will add my friend code to my sig shortly

Flashrogers
Mar 26, 2010, 11:55 PM
You won't love it so much when you get back to back arkzein rooms I assure you. =O

Can't argue with that, god I hate them and their missiles. I'd go for the SH ET again but I don't have the time. I wish sega had put a quicksave function in the game so that when you really need to put the game down, but you're in the middle of a mission, you just hit the quicksave and you can get back to your quest when you have time.

HeartBreak301
Mar 27, 2010, 12:08 AM
I get pretty lucky in the Eternal Tower, Arkzeins rarely show up for me. But when they do show up they're a pain, but thats the fun.

Velio
Mar 27, 2010, 12:11 AM
Can't argue with that, god I hate them and their missiles. I'd go for the SH ET again but I don't have the time. I wish sega had put a quicksave function in the game so that when you really need to put the game down, but you're in the middle of a mission, you just hit the quicksave and you can get back to your quest when you have time.

On the DS Lite you can just fold it shut and it pauses the game essentially if you really need a break. lol

HeartBreak301
Mar 27, 2010, 12:41 AM
Yeah, all of the DS's have a sleep mode, just close it. As for saving, you CAN save your progress in terms of items and exp, but your tower progress would be lost if you turned off your DS.

Flashrogers
Mar 27, 2010, 12:54 AM
I know that, I mean't like save your position in the map so that when you turn the game back on, and select your file, you're standing right in the room you were at before. The sleep mode is handy, but it still burns up battery power. Anyways, I'm not here to argue, just saying a quicksave function would be nice...:)

Supermomo
Mar 27, 2010, 10:05 AM
not sure about time zone lol. I live in Indianapolis, Indiana though : O. So I'm never really sure about the time zone due to Indiana's weird time zone issues <,,<.

LavisFiend
Mar 29, 2010, 01:50 AM
@Super: I believe that you are in EST. D=