PDA

View Full Version : Lv Regrants

dias_flac_0g
Mar 25, 2010, 03:56 PM
A good place to lvl it up? Also, is it one of those spells that takes forever like Megiverse?

Aka
Mar 25, 2010, 03:59 PM
I believe the best place to level it up is at white beast and apparently it's the fastest leveling tech.

Sapient
Mar 25, 2010, 04:39 PM
lvl it anywhere its lvls too fast

Max B
Mar 25, 2010, 05:07 PM
Agata Islands: Egam
The Holy Ground for regrant

dias_flac_0g
Mar 25, 2010, 06:20 PM
So I been lving it up for about 35-40 mins in the holy grounds and wow it lvl's up sooo fast crazy xD It's at 31 now from lvl 1 LOL.

The only problem is that sometimes the enemies wont stay put haha so I have to "throw" them in to a corner all the time and do my best to keep 3-4 at a time.

But over all wow it's fast.

That aside this tech sucks LMAO. I see no use for it at all. The damage sucks, it takes your life, it has an annoying knockback thing which will get you booted in normal parties lol.

desturel
Mar 25, 2010, 08:48 PM
That aside this tech sucks LMAO. I see no use for it at all. The damage sucks, it takes your life, it has an annoying knockback thing which will get you booted in normal parties lol.

If you are soloing as a masterforce, regrant can save you. The blow away affect can give you some quick breathing room and the damage is pretty good considering how quickly it hits. The only major draw back is that it reflects back too much damage to be anything more than a "get out of trouble quick" tech.

Of course if you aren't crazy like I am and don't solo as masterforce, there's less reason to use it.

Stun locking large creatures like Grinna Bete or Gol Dova so that the fighters can get Jabroga off without interruption.
Corner trapping a couple Magashi in Bladed Legacy (or Gaozoran or Bal Soza).
Loading damage onto Dark Falz (fish form) when he's docked.
Annoying worm enemies (Bul Buna and Goshin) to keep them from popping up and down.
Small enclosed rooms like the boxing ring in the mines of MAG or the polty and pannon rooms from LC and StD.

Things like that. It's extremely situational, but there are more situations where it comes in handy than megiverse which has my vote for most useless tech.

Cleptomaniac
Mar 25, 2010, 09:04 PM
I leveled mine up at white beast.
I just abandon after the first room.

5 or 6 kakwane in the corner = incredibly fast leveling (although, the tech levels incredibly quick anywhere)

The other map is 4 olgohmons which take like 200 damage from it so it's nice to level on them. They're easier to get in the corner than kakwane.

milranduil
Mar 25, 2010, 09:05 PM
White Beast S2 with Olgohmons first spawn. Go past the first spawn and down the stairs. Trap the 4 in a corner and level to 50. Easiest way to level it.

Oh and it is EXTREMELY useful in JP. It destroys Orcdillans with little cost to the user, and is very usable on other things such as trapping Gaozorans til death, stun locking SEED Ardite to death, great for Dilnazens or Jusnaguns...the list goes on. I'll admit though lol @ it on US version.

dias_flac_0g
Mar 25, 2010, 10:11 PM
White Beast S2 with Olgohmons first spawn. Go past the first spawn and down the stairs. Trap the 4 in a corner and level to 50. Easiest way to level it.

Oh and it is EXTREMELY useful in JP. It destroys Orcdillans with little cost to the user, and is very usable on other things such as trapping Gaozorans til death, stun locking SEED Ardite to death, great for Dilnazens or Jusnaguns...the list goes on. I'll admit though lol @ it on US version.

Yea it's pretty sucky here xD

I maxed it out at that holy place already (lvl 40 only I hate MF shat is weaK! I'll switch whenever we get the supp update). But thank's to everyone for all the tips. man i wished all my techs lvled up this fast! My goal is 31+ for all my attack techs. This one just lvl's so fast that i was like "fawk it why not...xD" all are like 22+ now. My support is maxed though.

Haha the huge ball of light looks cool though and it has mean reach!!! You can like corner enemies and be far away and still be hitting everything. It's an alright tech now that I look at it.

It just seems too sitiational.

I can see it being useful in all those areas that one guy mention, but as for like most normal missions hell nah.

tadtwisted
Mar 26, 2010, 02:47 AM
all this talk about regrants made me dust mine off and take it to 50... DONE :)