PDA

View Full Version : MISS on ATTACKS?

Shotgun100
Mar 26, 2010, 08:12 AM
I,m doing alot off MISS' s with most weps on Utl & this is with weps with 50/60% on native/machine or dark...... so can someone explain me the reason for this? I,m a HU @ lvl 153..... for instance a Ba Boota on Ult hits me say 3 times & i,m dead... WHY could it be my armour & shield that is the prob for this instanced?

Thx in advance Shotgun

Sayara
Mar 26, 2010, 10:27 AM
Enemies in ULT mode have insane Evasion. Rangers miss often even as RANGERS.
Your weapons need to have a stat modifier HIT% on the weapon

in example"
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/adrianopsu/pso1232425356.jpg This stat modifier makes your ATA increase.

You also want to make sure your mag has some sort of Dex on it so you can get a higher ATA. (usually 100 mags are often 5/50/45/0 for HU or RA)

also they have insane ATP, you got to make sure your Defense is good too orselse you'll get wopped.

psofan219
Mar 26, 2010, 01:55 PM
Yeah, low ATA is the reason why you're missing and low DFP is the reason you're getting you ass kicked. If I may suggest, combine your MAG with /Arms units to temporarily patch up your ATA and use the rest of the units for /HP units. If you're an android, use your traps. Freeze + Fire is a great way to immobilize and damage a mob, and should allow you to kill off a few of the enemies before they break out of the ice. If you have to, drop a pipe and go to the medic center to restore your traps.

Shotgun100
Mar 27, 2010, 07:42 AM
Thx for the info i,ll give it a go & let you know how i get on thx again....