PDA

View Full Version : PSP PSP1 currently on sale for 19.99 at gamestop!

Ash1ey
Mar 26, 2010, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone, I thought I would just share it with my fellow Phantasy Star fans. Right now gamestop is having a 50% off sale on select new games, and Phantasy Star Portable 1 is one of them.

Its 19.99$ for a NEW copy of the game currently, so if you haven't picked up the game yet, and are intersted, I'd suggest going to gamestop/ebgames and checking it out. I just thought I would give a heads up to all of you :)

Enjoy

kirtblue
Mar 26, 2010, 06:13 PM
this is a great deal for those who didnt play it or just wanna check out the play style before committing to buy psp2

AzureBlaze
Mar 27, 2010, 12:23 AM
When does the sale run thru?
Is it thru the weekend? Is it on all GameStops or is this a localized thing? (I'd think since it's a chain, it'd be all of them)

I DEF. want to take advantage of this. Anyone wanting PSU PSP AT ALL should find it new, doesn't matter if it's the 'stop or not. (I personally don't like the stop, but whatever) Buying it new shows interest in the game exists and pushes up numbers for Sega. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say if you even think about wanting psu 2 psp, buy this thing new now to increase liklihood of them releasing the 2nd one over here.

Ash1ey
Mar 27, 2010, 09:35 AM
Its on their website so it should be in all gamestop. I dont know how long it lasts for though

pso_crash
Mar 27, 2010, 01:53 PM
It looks more like a change in price than a sale. I've got a lot of games I'm playing right now, but I may check it out.