PDA

View Full Version : Mission SH ET IS DONE, YAY... Meow.

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 11:04 AM
Level 64 HUnewearl. Decently equipped. 18k EXP until Level. LET'S DO IT.
I give myself... Until... Thursday at the latest to complete Eternal Tower. (I take very long breaks.) Although! I dedicate the rest of today to ET! I SHALL SEE YOU ALL SOON.

--MY PROGRESS--
IT IS DONE... I began at Level 64, and now I am level 74. That was long, but, it is done. Blarghenfargen

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 11:16 AM
Donīt get crazy^^. And if the mothers do not drop ANY red box, you have the same luck as me :(

Kytan
Mar 28, 2010, 11:31 AM
Heh, just finished my 4th or 5th last night. Good luck :D

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 11:53 AM
I hate the ET, because of the mothers :( And Arkezin or whatever they are called^^

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 12:30 PM
You know that the enemies are getting stronger the higher you go? Just mentioned...

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 12:32 PM
Yep! Cleared Normal ET and Hard ET already, as well. So I'm aware of whats coming. So far so good though. I've got my handy Schwarz Stihl+50 for those pesky Melee enemies. Although, for Floors 1-9, I used Dimates only. Then Trimates on the Mother. I didn't have to heal ONCE on the Shot Mother fight. Although, I used 6 out of a total 12 acquired Dimates.

Anyway! Starting back up on Floor 11.
Start time: 1:36
Break: 2:46

HeartBreak301
Mar 28, 2010, 12:39 PM
I hate shot mothers, they move around too much. Oh, and prepare to get killed a lot near the top, I don't know what HUnewearl HP is, but its probably not very good compared to my HUcast. Arkzein missiles do in the 500 range, and large enemies such as Froutangs and Phobos aren't to be taken lightly. They'll hit you for 450ish as well.

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 01:46 PM
I started SH ET again, do you mind if I post my rare drops here, too?

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 01:49 PM
I started SH ET again, do you mind if I post my rare drops here, too?

Go ahead. Just edit your Original Post with drops and Paste over them when you get new ones (Or only use names) ! :)
I'm adding mine to my Trade List right now, so I'll be Pasting over my originals in a moment.

I hate shot mothers, they move around too much. Oh, and prepare to get killed a lot near the top, I don't know what HUnewearl HP is, but its probably not very good compared to my HUcast. Arkzein missiles do in the 500 range, and large enemies such as Froutangs and Phobos aren't to be taken lightly. They'll hit you for 450ish as well.

Yeah... I'm sitting on 534 HP right now as a Level 66. I can avoid missiles well now, I just roll under the first one and then never leave Melee range of the enemy. As for Froutangs and Phobos... I can avoid Froutang's attacks... But Phobos is a heal-spam thing. If I encounter two at once I'll just have to focus on killing one before my teammates die... and then hopefully killing the other without dying...

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 02:18 PM
Ok Iīll edit THIS post^^

page 3

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 02:54 PM
Looks like you're down on your luck for now :3...
Regardless! That will not hold be back from proceeding!

leviayurashyguy
Mar 28, 2010, 02:58 PM
its better to post your progress in the OP than to scatter it about your topic

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 03:50 PM
I wonīt quit^^ The last run was horrible, no good drops, but the Heaven Mother droped Zero Rifle and Zero Saber. And maybe just MAYBE Iīll get a Psycho Wand :D

HeartBreak301
Mar 28, 2010, 04:34 PM
I got a psycho wand my first runthrough, and netted a pretty good frigiand and a good mehrennenka my second. I didn't get crap my third run.

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 04:50 PM
Well. I hope I can get something neat like a Psycho Wand at the end as a Reward. If I keep dying to Mothers like I already am. ;_;...

Anyway. Onward to Floor 31. Good luck to you, White-Disaster.

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 06:09 PM
Thank you. I think this will be a good run :) Finally, a mother droped something usefull... 2 red boxes are extremly good for me and I hunted for Alice Olivia, too. Now I got it :D THX Force Mother :D

NabsTheCracker
Mar 28, 2010, 06:27 PM
How far are you? I kind of... Got de-railed at Floor 30 and lost track. Haven't gotten back on since.

White-Disaster
Mar 28, 2010, 08:03 PM
Now I am at floor 45... it goes quick, because my Kouga Shuriken with my 100 hit mag kills every enemy without problems. But there is my standart problem, too: WHY THE FUCK do you mothers drop only common rares?^^

Sayara
Mar 28, 2010, 08:06 PM
You know that the enemies are getting stronger the higher you go? Just mentioned...

Are you serious? Jesus the Robo Tank from the Eureka Surfer level are hard enough ON HARD :|

HeartBreak301
Mar 29, 2010, 02:59 AM
Are you serious? Jesus the Robo Tank from the Eureka Surfer level are hard enough ON HARD :|

Did you just get PSZ Sayara? And yes, they do get stronger. AND I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO TAKES FINJERS AS LFO REFERENCES, WOOOO. (I miss Eureka 7) As for difficult enemies, the most annoying ones are by far Arkzeins, Rohjades and Rohcrystas (friggin pinball machine in those tiny rooms) and the Izhiraks and Azerowas (they start spamming tons of lasers).

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 03:59 AM
No the most annoying enemy is by far Helion.
And I found a H44 Missouri :)

dtr246
Mar 29, 2010, 04:24 AM
I wish you good luck on super tower run :-)

White-Disaster
Mar 29, 2010, 02:55 PM
OK I DID IT^^

start time: 28.03. ca. 19.00
finished: 29.03. ca. 23.00 (thx holiday <3)
Floor 101 ca. 5h 40min
level 97 FOnewm

rare enemy drops:
Frigiand
Garahadan Fang
Eclamasash
H44 Missouri

rare mother drops:
Alice Olivia
Rouge Pulse
SoulLavateinn
Crimson Vis
Rouge Pulse
Ainsraiffe

Heaven Mother drops:
Ainsraiffe
Morgenlote
Nemesis
Kerykeion
Alice Olivia
Grand Chariot
Foie Haze

rare local drops:

NO LOCAL DROP... NO 10 MESETA WEAPON... MOTHERS, AS ALWAYS, IīM DISAPOINTED :(

I did it per 10 floors (40 min) then shut down and break for a while.
Whatīs with your run, NabsTheCracker?

NabsTheCracker
Mar 29, 2010, 07:55 PM
Lol. Just sitting back down after playing a little WoW...
Well, here's my story (excuse) for today.
Finally got home from school, sat down in my comfy chair and pulled out my DS to play some Ps0... When... My grandfather walks in and tells me "Come on we have to go unload the truck." (Which, my Grandfather has a stop at a near-by flea market, so, he orders palettes of random stuff and sells it there... Which, I help him unload.) That took me about 2 Hours. I came home... Tired. Sat down again, didn't quite feel like playing Ps0 yet, so I hopped on Ventrillo and go figure my 2v2 Partner from WoW was on for once. So we just 2v2'd for about an hour and a half. Then, the rest of my time has been spent sitting on WoW... Currently, I'm on Floor 46. I am disappointed with myself. But... To make up for some lost time, I'll probably take my DS to school tomorrow and play during 2nd and 4th Period, maybe Lunch if I am able.

But yeah, there's mine. - Although, I've stopped keeping track of Loot really. I'll pull out what 7 Stars I get at the end of the run, but outside of 7 Stars, eh. I think I've gotten a Yellow Sun (Nothing on it at all really), IceKerykeion (No PA if I remember), and maybe another 7 Star, but that's all that I remember right now. We'll see how this progresses.

Sleeper
Mar 29, 2010, 10:21 PM
Sounds like Your having the time of your life/

White-Disaster
Mar 30, 2010, 05:47 AM
Nabs, maybe you already know it, but here is a trick: if you fight an enemy you canīt beat, just spam Foie. When he is burned, RUN AWAY^^ Thatīs what I do when I fight the last mothers (floor 80, 90, 100, 101). For example, Heaven Mother gets 860 damage:eek:

Sayara
Mar 30, 2010, 06:54 PM
I just dont play it enough to know that. Thats all.

NabsTheCracker
Mar 31, 2010, 04:14 PM
Alright, so, I'm only on floor 64. Is it bad to only be this far in..? I mean, I know I just hit level 70, but, still... It seems like I'm just progressing so slowly (Usually not sitting down to play my DS more than a hour and a half at a time.)... How long does it usually take everyone?

HeartBreak301
Mar 31, 2010, 04:25 PM
It takes me anywhere from 2-7 days depending on how much I can stand to run in circles.

NabsTheCracker
Mar 31, 2010, 04:31 PM
Circles are always fun. It's just the constan-... Oh my god a Spoon! Be right back guys!

Kytan
Mar 31, 2010, 08:07 PM
It'll generally take my level 100 RAcast 8-10 hours of playing time =/ I think. I might have shaved it down a little after getting my goodish gunblade.

White-Disaster
Apr 1, 2010, 06:05 AM
4 days!!! now I have holiday (:-D), so maybe 1 or 2 days.
Zalure + Kouga Shuriken Bright Sign = fast and epic win :D

kirtblue
Apr 2, 2010, 07:19 PM
i used to do it in one sitting i just cant anymore it puts me to sleep so i do like 10 floors at a time and put it down come back a few hours later or put it off till the next day point is its long and all the best gear drops there so dont do it all in one sitting or you will burn out

also it sucks

NabsTheCracker
Apr 3, 2010, 02:41 AM
IT IS DONE. FINALLY. AT LONG LAST...
Heaven Mother Drops:
Luzparis
0/0/0/0/0
No Ele, Force Ride

Mehrenneka
0/0/0/0/25
No Ele, Tornado Dance

MesetaRogue Pulse
0/17/0/0/0
Meseta Lv5, no PA

CelebGattatin
39/0/0/0/0
Celeb Lv3, no PA

SoulKerykeion
0/0/29/0/0
Soul Lv4, Beat Quake

Also.

Kepler Suit
2 Slot

Aaaaand. yeah. I am happy.

White-Disaster
Apr 5, 2010, 10:17 AM
Heaven Mother droped only 5 weapons??????
ARE YOU SERIOUS???
wow, I always have 13 or more xDDDDDDDDDDD