PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite enemy\boss

Sleeper
Mar 29, 2010, 10:16 PM
This is probably a clone thread but What is the enemy or boss that just really irritates u?
For me it is reyburn on super hard when u are standing next to his mouth and he does the fireball thing.Then after you have gone to all that trouble to kill it, It falls on u and kills u. DAMM!!!!

Kytan
Mar 29, 2010, 11:07 PM
Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins.

-______________-

Hatrix
Mar 29, 2010, 11:10 PM
I said it before and I'm probably the only one but for some reason the Pelcatobur fat wetlands bird annoys me!

HeartBreak301
Mar 30, 2010, 12:04 AM
I forget who made this, but I'm glad I saved it. These guys tie with Arkzeins for most annoying enemy.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5201/goddamnrobots.png

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2010, 01:18 AM
exxcelent choice. except for the guy that voted pelcatobur. they are awesome fat birds

jun_maco
Mar 30, 2010, 01:49 AM
Arkzeins for sure. Everything it does is annoying.

dtr246
Mar 30, 2010, 02:32 AM
Arkzeins is the most annoying enemy of all time on psz

White-Disaster
Mar 30, 2010, 05:58 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Helions are the most annoying ones?
donīt attack me, but Izhirak-S6 is my FAVORITE enemy:-P

I hate Octo Diabolo, because he is the only boss I donīt like^^

Nick O'Demus
Mar 30, 2010, 08:47 AM
I forget who made this, but I'm glad I saved it. These guys tie with Arkzeins for most annoying enemy.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5201/goddamnrobots.png

Oh, god, how I LOL'ed at that. Had something like that happen during an SH online Paru run with just me and one other person. They were dead in less than 15 seconds, and they were about 10 levels above me. Unfortunately, they apparently didn't have Scape Dolls, and I didn't have Anti on my pallette at the moment. Fortunately, however, I did have Scape Dolls, and we won in the end, although it took a long damn time. It's probably a good thing PSZero doesn't use the microphone, or they would have heard me dropping enough expletives to give this game an M-rating.

Kytan
Mar 30, 2010, 09:33 AM
Heh, yeah, I have died a few times to the paru robots. But nothing can compare to the robots in the plant. *had bad freeplay experiences last night* You don't just LEAVE a guy to fight an arkzein all by himself right after he DIES REVIVING YOU. -____-

PS. He came back just before the arkzein died, so he still got the experience. -__-

Nick O'Demus
Mar 30, 2010, 09:54 AM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ALL robots in this game are EVIL. (Including Ogi. Sadistic trap-shooting bastard.)

chibiLegolas
Mar 30, 2010, 12:27 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. ALL robots in this game are EVIL. (Including Ogi. Sadistic trap-shooting bastard.)

Agree. But if I HAD to choose, it would probably be a toss up between Arkzeins or Humilias, judging by the amount of deaths because of them.

FOmarRashidi
Mar 30, 2010, 06:06 PM
Every enemy that annoys me the most in this game have one thing in common: they are machines.

Kytan
Mar 30, 2010, 06:58 PM
Curse the lasers! ;___;

Sayara
Mar 30, 2010, 07:45 PM
Whenever i hear the WHOOP WHOOP noise of the Arkzwhatever guys I silently weep.
They killed me harder than Phobos Dyna!

Donnikun
Mar 30, 2010, 08:13 PM
Humilas, i mean talking out a demonic beast like dark falz is one thing, but Humilas is a frikkin GUNDAM!!!!

chrisramar
Mar 31, 2010, 04:53 AM
ARKZEINS !!!!! dont get me started when there are two at once!!

Nick O'Demus
Mar 31, 2010, 05:16 AM
I'd say 3 of the Izhiraks/Azherowas in Paru is as bad as if not worse than 2 Arkzeins, especially if you have the extreme misfortune to encounter them in a wide-open room without obstacles or pits to keep them away from you for a while. At least with the Arkzeins, if you can keep one of them in between you and the other, you can use their own missiles against them. No such luck with the Paru robots' lasers.

Now, 2 Arkzeins with one of them boosted is another story entirely. That's just brutal.

And the Arena. Dear God, the Arena...

Mar 31, 2010, 05:16 AM
Probably those Izhirak things. Moving a lot + confusion + range resistance = :(

Gold Slime
Mar 31, 2010, 09:35 AM
And the Arena. Dear God, the Arena...

I almost cried the first time I found an Arena in the Arca Plant.

Draquoir
Mar 31, 2010, 09:46 AM
Octo Diablo cuz his drops suck.

Sleeper
Mar 31, 2010, 07:54 PM
Whenever i hear the WHOOP WHOOP noise of the Arkzwhatever guys I silently weep.
They killed me harder than Phobos Dyna!

At least u can stand behind the phobos dyna and attack him(?) from behind. Arkhziens use there stupid machine guns and there stupid massivly powerful bazzooka when u try and run behind them.:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
On the other hand have you ever noticed that Arkziens missiles do massive damage tp enemies as well if they get caught in cross fire.

LordEdrick
Apr 4, 2010, 08:31 AM
The enemy I most hate are...
ARKZEINS!!!!!
The thing that I most hate of them are the rockets. Those f***ing rockets always hit you!

Kytan
Apr 4, 2010, 10:21 AM
The enemy I most hate are...
ARKZEINS!!!!!
The thing that I most hate of them are the rockets. Those f***ing rockets always hit you!

Have you tried rolling under them?

arkane
Apr 4, 2010, 01:14 PM
Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins. Arkzeins.

-______________-

Word.

Sleeper
Apr 5, 2010, 08:41 PM
STUPid FReaking MIssiles. but at least they can hit enemies by m,istake

P6N
Apr 6, 2010, 12:29 PM
Arkzeinz are definitely my top pick. But you know what comes in a close second?

FLOOR TRAPS.

Seth Astra
Apr 7, 2010, 06:49 PM
My least favorite enemy is rather similar to well, pretty much everyone: Arkzeins. Seriously, they just deal too much damage. 2 of them: Really bad. Arca Plant Arena: Worst. Place. In. Game. Period. Well, other then ET, but that's another story.

The boss I hate most depend on which of my characters I'm playing. If I'm playing my HUnewm, I hate humillias. If one of his lasers hit me, I loose over 1/2 my health, and either another laser or a follow up kills me. Although my high EVP sometimes saves me from his sword... Even though I'm frozen solid...
If I'm playing my force, I can't stand Falz. His tech resistances are just too high. Even on normal, waaay to high.