PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Kokuintou Hozuki Questions

Neith
Mar 30, 2010, 07:21 PM
So, I just got the sword for killing 10,000 enemies (Kokuintou Hozuki), and was thinking of unsealing it. Anyone that knew me on PSOGC/PSOBB will know I hunted the Sealed J-Sword for years (no exaggerations). When I saw this sword on PSP2, I noticed the similarities and decided I wanted one.

To get to the point:
1) The title sword is 0%. Once unsealed is it worth using at all, or is being Neutral too much of a problem?
2) Without using an Extend Code (I don't do Challenge Mode yet), is it still a strong sword?
3) If Neutral sucks, does it drop with an element anywhere?

Thanks for the help.

Koiwai_Keiji
Mar 30, 2010, 07:44 PM
1.) This sword is probably the best one of all the swords, even if it is neutral, its atp is 700-ish fully ground and 900-ish once unsealed. It is the only weapon to get level 5 SE once extended.

2.) Refer to above. You get 3 extend codes (for free) from the maximum attack event, Liina gives them to you, along with an s-rank shadoog, from the ma trade mission.

3.) An elemental version drops from an s-rank olga dilan dragon I think.

kongajinken
Mar 30, 2010, 07:50 PM
I like neutral because then you don't need to worry about elements at all.

Extended it gains about 300 atp and 60 ata.

Ceresa
Mar 30, 2010, 08:15 PM
It's only 2000 kills. They drop from Dragon on A/S rank from the downloadable mission [焔帝の猛攻], also from Olga Dillan at similar level ranges though that's not idea for farming. It's like a 5 minute run so couldn't hurt to give getting a non-neutral a shot, though I never bothered with swords so I don't know how viable neutral is.

Neith
Mar 31, 2010, 06:23 AM
It's only 2000 kills. They drop from Dragon on A/S rank from the downloadable mission [焔帝の猛攻], also from Olga Dillan at similar level ranges though that's not idea for farming. It's like a 5 minute run so couldn't hurt to give getting a non-neutral a shot, though I never bothered with swords so I don't know how viable neutral is.

Oh yeah, I know it's only 2000 kills to unseal. The 10,000 kills was referring to the title for which you get the sword as a reward.

I did actually run into Olga Dillan in S-Rank last night but aside from being a pain he never drops anything worth a damn :lol:

Thanks for the replies anyway- I had no idea about the free Extend Codes :lol:

Tycho
Apr 7, 2010, 02:48 PM
I accidently found one with a cool percentage, to the opposite element it does like 25k damage in one three-hit -> Grand Slasher combo unsealed/extended. >_>
Got HP-drain before, but got freeze on this one; really like it, despite normally using Knuckles/death a lot more too.