PDA

View Full Version : Power Material Juggernaught

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2010, 10:46 PM
I am attempting to make the ultimate HuCAST. 80 pow mats and a lvl 100 mag entirely devoted to defence. I have already made my mag but i still need loads of power mets to perfect it. I am willing to trade all my materials and some 6* weapons for some power mets. I want to be able to smash up enemoes and only suffer low damage.
Please help me!

HeartBreak301
Mar 30, 2010, 10:51 PM
Remember you can buy them from the sewer, its not like theres a shortage of photon drops.

Cruciarius
Mar 31, 2010, 10:00 AM
Yeah... as HeartBreak301 said, you could trade photon drops in the sewers for materials. Though if you have a lot of other materials, I think you MIGHT find someone to trade those for the power materials you need. Try the trade forum.

Chukie sue
Mar 31, 2010, 11:06 AM
I can give you the power mats for free if you want?

Sleeper
Mar 31, 2010, 07:34 PM
I can give you the power mats for free if you want?

Thank u that would be nice. I know u can buy them from sewer but it takes too long to gather up enough pds do be able to buy in bulk

FOmarRashidi
Apr 1, 2010, 02:48 AM
Thank u that would be nice. I know u can buy them from sewer but it takes too long to gather up enough pds do be able to buy in bulk

Not to mention the sewer shop doesn't always carry them. I know you'll need two less power materials now thanks to me. :-)

Windancer
Apr 1, 2010, 02:53 AM
I will try and find you some power mats sleeper :) also ask in the chatroom at blue rogues most of the group is more than willing to help out im sure you could find some help

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2010, 03:20 AM
Thank you

Chukie sue
Apr 1, 2010, 09:54 AM
I can get them to you on Friday.

Sleeper
Apr 1, 2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks everyone!