PDA

View Full Version : Selling High Grind S Rank Gunner Weps

AKA RED FOXX 23
Apr 1, 2010, 04:48 PM
2 Shigga Pakudas 8/8 18.5 Mil a piece
Battlestopper 9/9 17.5 Mil

These prices are extremely reasonable and are among the cheapest on the market. I may be willing to negotiate with serious bidders.

GT: AKA RED FOXX 23

InFam0uS GuNz
Apr 1, 2010, 10:35 PM
Overpriced Sorry but not good prices

AKA RED FOXX 23
Apr 2, 2010, 04:06 AM
The prices are based solely on market value. If you actually checked the prices in the shops, you would amend that statement.

InFam0uS GuNz
Apr 2, 2010, 11:26 PM
Price varies and currently those prices are
on the high side. If those were the cheapest they would have sold already since I just sold my rattles pakudac and Battlestoppers.

AKA RED FOXX 23
Apr 3, 2010, 03:56 AM
That first statement is factually inaccurate. If you search for weps in shops with the same amount of grinds, you would realize how erroneous that statement was. I am done commenting on this as those interested can simply seach shops to find the truth of my assertions.

InFam0uS GuNz
Apr 3, 2010, 06:06 PM
That first statement is factually inaccurate. If you search for weps in shops with the same amount of grinds, you would realize how erroneous that statement was. I am done commenting on this as those interested can simply seach shops to find the truth of my assertions.

If you checked the market you would soon come to the conclusion that the cheapest price is not always be the cheapest. People undercut! Shocking right

AKA RED FOXX 23
Apr 5, 2010, 03:23 PM
Well, I frequently check and revise my prices based on the market, so again your claim is unfounded.