PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2/i Chatroom

VorpalLord
Apr 2, 2010, 08:53 PM
Temporally Closed.

http://xat.com/psp2

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Saberking/Psp2chatsig.gif (xat.com/psp2)

Typestatic
Apr 2, 2010, 09:30 PM
Would be a great idea if chat user names have levels beside them. I'm reluctant to ask for help or parties most of the time; Especially when the room has an insane conversation going on with 'theorycraft' and such.. which tends to keep most of us quiet.

Another suggestion would be to list users here stating their intentions: Levelling up, finding an LWG partner to practice with, battle etc. Maybe that'll work in a new thread which has to be maintained.. (wouldn't mind doing that myself).

Time differences does my head in but let's see - "EST is 5 hours behind of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)"

8PM EST = 1AM GMT
11AM EST = 4PM GMT

VorpalLord
Apr 2, 2010, 09:40 PM
Just Added a cool radio feature that plays Rock, I can switch it to different genres some days =)

(To disable it: click icon next to 8 ball on smilie bar)

@Type

Good idea Could be up to the user though

Name(Lvl____,Leveling,ect)

I just made the times off the top of my head if anyone has better times to suggest do so =)

Dragwind
Apr 3, 2010, 06:38 AM
I added this thread to the floating sticky under a new section for chatrooms.

VorpalLord
Apr 12, 2010, 04:36 PM
Anyone who wants to party online today, stop by the chat around 8-9 pm EST

tell your friends =)

ZeroKamikaze
Apr 13, 2010, 06:56 PM
We are live right now, if anyone wants to jump in just follow the link in vorpal's sig.

Typestatic
Apr 18, 2010, 07:56 PM
Anyone ready to play right now? Looking for more members :3

5 is certainly a crowd!

SammaeltheDark
Apr 19, 2010, 03:06 PM
5 is certainly a crowd!
5 is certainly awkward! considering parties are only 4 people...

Typestatic
Apr 19, 2010, 04:06 PM
5 is certainly awkward! considering parties are only 4 people...

That was the problem we had last night... came to the conclusion that I leave the party for the two others to play, totally fine since the chat room had a warm fuzzy feeling.

Yuber
Apr 19, 2010, 05:10 PM
Was gona let Types take my spot but someone had to go, so it worked out. Really fun last night. ^^

VorpalLord
Apr 20, 2010, 08:31 AM
***I like to change the Background of the chatbox every week, so If you would like to create a Chat BG for the chat you can post it here or PM it to me =] (800x600)

2 more days until the next psp2 event, if you want to find parties check out the chatroom =)

Typestatic
Apr 20, 2010, 08:34 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8635/psp2chat.jpg

Come on in, the chat room is busy~

1 full party, 1 on the way.

StamiStar
Apr 21, 2010, 07:00 AM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8635/psp2chat.jpg

Come on in, the chat room is busy~

1 full party, 1 on the way.

Oh god! I see me...! And that punishment-jacket comment...! D: Didn't mean THAT~!

Ami
Apr 21, 2010, 12:29 PM
Last night was just too much fun XD

Needs more people :'D

ZeroKamikaze
Apr 21, 2010, 02:05 PM
Im all set for tonight, my only issue is I didnt hit 100 yet, but shit like that has never stopped me. So Ill see everyone tonight.

To Poon! ... I mean, Rars!

Ami
Apr 21, 2010, 02:21 PM
Pfft it shouldn't stop you. Most of the time, I'm the lowest level in the party.

Stami = Box?

xBladeM6x
Apr 21, 2010, 02:58 PM
Im all set for tonight, my only issue is I didnt hit 100 yet, but shit like that has never stopped me. So Ill see everyone tonight.

To Poon! ... I mean, Rars!
Being a 100 is great let me tell you... :-P

And yes, people need to get on! Now!! D:

SammaeltheDark
Apr 21, 2010, 06:37 PM
With the new event, I'll be swinging by but we'll see if anyone is actually around during the times that I play. Being a late evening player on the West coast has its issues

Mike
Apr 21, 2010, 07:30 PM
With the new event, I'll be swinging by but we'll see if anyone is actually around during the times that I play. Being a late evening player on the West coast has its issues

Don't feel too bad. I have to be at work during the "official meeting time" for this chatroom.

Typestatic
Apr 21, 2010, 09:16 PM
A few of us should be on as the event starts after maintenance, I guess that's under 7 hours to go!

The meeting times will also need to be changed~

VorpalLord
Apr 23, 2010, 09:53 PM
New record =)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6207/picture2pc.png

xBladeM6x
Apr 23, 2010, 10:34 PM
New record =)

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6207/picture2pc.png
Yes! I like eeeeeeeeeeet.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t305/Airthateral/Untitledo.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

VorpalLord
Jun 5, 2010, 05:21 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/Saberking/Other/Picture1.png
Today^

Chat is still active, Stop by psp2 players/ potential US psp2 players =)

Valencia Superbia
Jun 17, 2010, 12:05 AM
I guess I'll start using this chatroom to join parties when I am at least a decent level. For now I guess I'll just stop by every now and then just to chat.

Lolitron
Jun 17, 2010, 12:12 AM
The members in that channel are more enthusiastic to help lower levels than higher levels ^^;

But yeah playing offline is the best and fastest way to lvl quickly. Online however has good rares :)

Valencia Superbia
Jun 17, 2010, 12:25 AM
Well, that's good to know. At least on my second character I can play online without having to concern myself with catching up on that one as well.

bscit
Jun 21, 2010, 09:58 PM
I think itd be nice if this foums made up their own guilds for the game and had their own group chat each. I dislike being in a chatroom that is full of people.

Lolitron
Jun 21, 2010, 10:35 PM
I think itd be nice if this foums made up their own guilds for the game and had their own group chat each. I dislike being in a chatroom that is full of people.

It's not normally full.

Typestatic
Jun 22, 2010, 12:02 AM
It's not normally full.

That's definitely gonna change once it releases West side.
Vorpal will be setting up more rooms within the chat near the time I guess.

At the moment it's mostly us who play the JP version, which isn't much.
Be warned that we're off-topic most of the time, youtubing and random chat.

lol

GJARE
Jun 22, 2010, 01:27 AM
It's not normally full.

ya and theres people like me who dont even play with the people there most of the time ;x

xBladeM6x
Jun 22, 2010, 02:00 AM
we're off-topic most of the time, youtubing and random chat.

lol
You scarred me with some of the videos you posted. :coffin:

VorpalLord
Aug 29, 2010, 01:00 AM
I've been away from this chatroom for a couple weeks due to vacation and other stuff. Looks like a few new people drop by now, which is cool.

Anyway ~2 more weeks til US PSP2, and Infinity is coming in the future, feel free to drop by the chat and discuss =]

Maglude
Sep 10, 2010, 04:38 AM
Herro, anyway you could make me a member on the chat Vorpal? I keep getting gagged after typing 2-3 sentences and it sucks. >_<

VorpalLord
Sep 10, 2010, 10:12 AM
What's your name on the chat? I usually do member people when they type something ^.^
Also thanks for bumping this lol.

Everyone who visits please stop by sometime on the 14th, everyone can form parties and exchange cards =) or discuss story mode ect.

Maglude
Sep 10, 2010, 03:56 PM
Magludepsp2 is my actual account name, though when I don't login it keeps me as Maglude.

VorpalLord
Sep 10, 2010, 04:39 PM
I don't think ive seen you in there yet.

Maglude
Sep 11, 2010, 01:06 AM
I'm on off and on, I was ungagged earlier today.. hopefully I catch you eventually XD

VorpalLord
Oct 20, 2010, 12:36 PM
The activity in the chat has been a bit low this week, I'll be online ready to run some A/S missions around 5pm EST today =)

Also, I'm looking to possibly get away from using xat when psp2i comes out, If anyone knows a free chat service that allows for multiple rooms or multi-private chat please let me know. It would be cool also if that chat had customizable options (aka Background ect.)

Temprus
Oct 20, 2010, 01:40 PM
Well it's nothing fancy, but you could always join a lot of us (currently mostly GameFAQs members, but some PSO-world and at least one Official Sega Board poster) on an IRC chatroom that's growing in popularity. It was started by DoomDragon8274 (who goes by SolarBoyMatt in the chat) a while before PSP2 was released in the US.

It's at IRC channel #PSPo2, on irc.rizon.net. The best IRC clients seem to be the Chatzilla add-on for FireFox, Mibbit, and the old standard mIRC.

BTW, half the time the chat topic is all over the board, but there is usually a group or two playing PSP2 together.^^

VorpalLord
Oct 20, 2010, 03:55 PM
Not a big fan of irc, i've seen you copy paste that message before (lol), haven't gotten around to check it out yet.

Temprus
Oct 20, 2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah...^^;

I've been advertising from GameFAQs to here, to the Sega Official board. It's actually in DoomDragon's sticky over at GameFAQs, but who reads stickies... :-P

Gods! I am really sorry for kicking you. And when the other Vorpal started ghosting, I kicked your name because I thought he was you. I'm very, very, very sorry about that.:(

VorpalLord
Oct 20, 2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah...^^;

I've been advertising from GameFAQs to here, to the Sega Official board. It's actually in DoomDragon's sticky over at GameFAQs, but who reads stickies... :-P

Well I tried it out. You shouldn't advertise a chat that boots people for no reason, 5 minutes in there and I could tell its the worst of the psp2 community. That was my first impression, anyway. Definitely know why I dislike irc and Gamfaqs now..

Gods! I am really sorry for kicking you. And when the other Vorpal started ghosting, I kicked your name because I thought he was you. I'm very, very, very sorry about that.:(

Still I can tell the maturity level of that chat is very low, Most likely due to most of the members being from flamefest that is Gamefaqs.

Temprus
Oct 20, 2010, 05:35 PM
:-( I really thought you were someone trying to copy another one that goes by Vorpal. Like a goof we were arguing with on the GameFAQs board. Though, he shouldn't of known that Owl was actual Vorpal.

I really wasn't thinking...

Alexandria
Oct 20, 2010, 05:41 PM
Haha, I expected nothing less from Gamefaqs. I'm sorry, Temprus, you may be different, but don't pass that site off as anything other than a cesspool.

Temprus
Oct 20, 2010, 05:42 PM
I'm not different... I was the idiot that kicked him.. >_<;

Alexandria
Oct 20, 2010, 05:46 PM
Keyword "may".

VorpalLord
Dec 16, 2010, 08:48 PM
BumpB4infinitydemo

Chat is pretty active again, stop by sometime.

RBJakeSpecial
Mar 21, 2011, 06:42 AM
I'll be on and off the chat room looking for PSP2i games.

Looking forward to it! My in game name is Jake6.

VorpalLord
Apr 17, 2011, 02:22 PM
Gunna be lvling today, anyone who wants to do some exp bonus infinity runs stop by the chat today =)

VorpalLord
Apr 22, 2011, 08:13 PM
Due to low activity and me not being able to give the chat attention or advertise I've closed the chat temporally. It will probably be back mid to end summer before PSP2i US/EU is released.

Crimson The FOmar
Apr 22, 2011, 08:37 PM
Due to low activity and me not being able to give the chat attention or advertise I've closed the chat temporally. It will probably be back mid to end summer IF PSP2i US/EU is released.

Fixed :( Unfortunately.... we don't know for sure at all, or do we? Has it been confirmed? I'm not up to date with news...

VorpalLord
Apr 23, 2011, 09:32 AM
There wont be any news for a while. US PSP2 was announced late May last year with the JP release being December, thats around 5 months. It's only been about 2 months since psp2i was released. Honestly I don't understand why people expect to hear an announcement so soon >>

Wayu
Apr 23, 2011, 10:00 AM
It's the internet. Fuses are short.

-Wayu