PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSP2 Demo questions..

Akuno Ayanokoji
Apr 4, 2010, 02:31 AM
While waiting for my copy to get here (should be here SOON (I hope)), I figure I might as well find something else to do in the demo.

Like...
Does anyone know what is the strongest weapon you can get in the demo? I have a couple B ranked ones between my two characters..

And what SUV weapon is good to get this time around? (demo wise that is) I currently have the Rafel(sp?) Buster for my CAST.

Oh and does anyone know what the one other mission in the demo is? I can't remember where it is found again, in story mode I think it was? It's probably one of those challenge missions? Because it requires 2-4 players and I can't choose it cuz its grayed out.
If anyone knows what the heck I'm talking about, let me know, plz?

Mike
Apr 4, 2010, 03:41 AM
There are a few weapons you can get in the demo that you can't actually use in the demo. I think Guil Sharks can drop one. The others mostly come from Bruce's Dungeon, the extra mission you can only do with at least two people. I think. It's been a while since I actually played the demo.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Apr 4, 2010, 10:52 AM
Ah, figured as much. Well that kinda blows. I doubt any of my friends around here would have the psp2 demo (hell, hardly any of them had just plain ol' psp1).

Can't actually use them? Then why are they there to begin with? XD

Alright, then....what are the photon boosters/crystals?/etc for? Like all the items at the bottom of the item list (besides the PA dics), what are they used for?

kongajinken
Apr 4, 2010, 02:47 PM
You can use them in a trade mission to get random items like room decorations/cloths/weapons.

I wouldn't know if that mission is available in the demo, never tried it.

Izuna
Apr 4, 2010, 03:23 PM
There is no Trade Mission in the Trial Version.
All of the items you get in the demo will be transferred along with your character when you use the import function in the full game.