PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Extra Mission Origins

SammaeltheDark
Apr 6, 2010, 02:57 PM
I've noticed that the Extra Missions and some of the Urgent Missions in (Internet)Multi-Mode are modified event missions from PSU. I missed a couple of events so I'm trying to piece together which missions in PSP2 are based on which event missions from PSU. This is what I have so far:

--Extra Missions--
炎獣の咆哮 (Roar of Flames) --> Shred the Darkness: Roar of Flames
極幻の大攻勢 (The Big Push) --> Shred the Darkness: The Big Push
電光石火の浄化指令 (Urgent Orders) --> Operation Firebreak: Urgent Orders
紺碧の交響曲 (Azure Symphony) --> Winter Mission Carnival: Charged Puzzle
漆黒の狂想曲 (Black Rhapsody) --> 1Up Platinum Cup: Elements of Unrest
紅蓮の遁走曲 (Crimson Fugue) --> 1Up Platinum Cup: Deadly Brilliance
深緑の即興曲 (Green Impromptu) --> 1Up Platinum Cup: Invisible Road
第四の封印装置 (The 4th System) --> Shred the Darkness: The 4th System
黄塵の行進曲 (Yellow March) --> 1Up Platinum Cup: United Front
白亜のコンサート (Paris White Concert) --> Winter Mission Carnival: World of Illusion beta?

--Urgent Missions--
厳なる氷華 (Frozen Flowers) --> Absolute Zero: Frozen Flowers
夢幻の炎谷 (Scorched Valley) --> Operation Firebreak: Scorched Valley
炎花咲く園 (Burning Garden) --> Operation Firebreak: Burning Garden
妖艶なる炎花 (Flower of Flames) --> Operation Firebreak: Flower of Flames

Mission name translations taken from PSUpedia. (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Extra_missions) The ones that share the same title as the previous Event mission were easy enough to figure out. Those marked with question marks are ones I'm not sure about either because I didn't participate in the PSU event and don't know what the mission was like or I haven't gotten the Urgent Mission yet. Those with ??? are ones I don't have any clue about yet.

Please help me fill in the blanks and correct any mistakes in my list

Tycho
Apr 7, 2010, 02:29 PM
Spoiler wiki (http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/E382A8E382AFE382B9E38388E383A9E3839FE38383E382B7E3 83A7E383B3.html) lists this info for them, just Ctrl-F the pages for PSU to find the names. I think they were all pretty much event missions, but I don't know which ones were even released in English, much less what the English names would be (boo for PSUPedia not listing both languages anymore D: ).

e: also, pretty embarrassing on my part, as I should've changed it before, but the other urgent mission wasn't real, so I got rid of it again. >_>

SammaeltheDark
Apr 7, 2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks. I had checked out PSPo2 wiki, but didn't look at Spoiler wiki. I managed to piece together the origins of all of the missions but 白亜のコンサート. It's a World of Illusion mission, but I'm unsure if it's alpha or beta. The comments seemed to think it was beta but were unsure due to the different final boss