PDA

View Full Version : best kill

steaIth
Apr 6, 2010, 05:03 PM
i was wondering what your best/favorite kill, i just killed the dragon when he was flying away, I leveled up, and then watched him flap, but move down, and there was a grey dot off the map that showed where he was. also, the camera was messed up after the fight. it was facing a bit farther up than usual.

so tell your story

DrTrustme
Apr 6, 2010, 05:08 PM
I killed Humilias while he was sliding and the game glitched and he froze and slid off the map and there was a invisible Mobius flying around killing my bro...strange

White-Disaster
Apr 6, 2010, 06:39 PM
I killed Dark Falz while he did his Hyperbeam (you only have one live then). During the death animation, suddenly, Kai, Sarisa, Ogi and I were dead^^. Lucky that I had a Scapedoll :)

steaIth
Apr 19, 2010, 09:44 PM
this might count more for a worst kill, i was figting humilias on normal with my force, i died with no scape dolls, 2 seconds later, the npc's kill him, wow

NeonaPulsar
Apr 19, 2010, 10:49 PM
Sweet Luck

Sleeper
Apr 20, 2010, 03:26 AM
I killed Reyburn glitchily when he was up in the air using his fire attack with a single shot from a bloom shower on Moderate. It was excelent, even thouggh it was massively glitchy!

The_Pup
Apr 20, 2010, 04:06 AM
Octo Diabolo camera was messed up during the fight. So I fought with a camera fixed in one direction >.>

chibiLegolas
Apr 20, 2010, 02:12 PM
My favorite kill was:
Freeplay in SHard: Beating Dark Falz with my RAmar lvl 64 & a RAmar lvl 61.

We had a full party leading up to Mother. Until she glitched on us where when her charge/slam into the concrete goofed up and all her hit areas aren't registering. So she was able to pound on us, but we weren't able to hit her at all. Many messed up charges afterwards the 2 higher leveled players finally disconnected, leaving the 2 low leveled RAmars to fend to ourselves. MANY attacks later, the game corrected itself and we fought tooth 'n nail to keep going.

Fighting Mother and Dark Falz was painfully brutal and I wasn't sure it could of been done. But with MANY charged up anti's later, we finally survived the ordeal.
That was the longest boss fight I've ever experienced (including the wait for the glitch to go away).
But that was the most proud kill I've experienced in PSZ.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Apr 20, 2010, 06:08 PM
this might count more for a worst kill, i was figting humilias on normal with my force, i died with no scape dolls, 2 seconds later, the npc's kill him, wow

wait, the npcs killed it!?

steaIth
Apr 20, 2010, 07:29 PM
yea, after i died, it sucked

ARChan
Apr 21, 2010, 03:53 PM
Well, y'know those times when the dragon drilled through the air to attack you? Well, I managed to kill it while it was doing that and it landed on an invisible platform off stage. It died on floating ground. Haha!

Noblewine
Apr 22, 2010, 09:05 PM
My favorites are taking down Humilius on hard or Defeating Falz.

Hatrix
Apr 23, 2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah I'd have to say the Dragon during the drill attack also, I hit him with a quick Sword slash