PDA

View Full Version : GC Lavis Cannon Syncesta stone

Megatron0088
Apr 7, 2010, 07:34 PM
i will be joining the gamecube online players soon, i was wondering if anyone has a lavis cannon or syncesta stone they would like to trade for an orotiagito? talk to me on my page if u do please.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 7, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hey man. I'll be joining you guys soon too. And I do have a syncesta stone. My one close friend got sick of the game and gave me all of his stuff. Do you have anything else?
EDIT: Sorry man!!! I have a magic rock "Moola".. never mind.

Megatron0088
Apr 7, 2010, 08:21 PM
lol. how about a lavis cannon? any of the three forms?

GULD&MILLA
Apr 7, 2010, 08:23 PM
No...Sorry bud

DC111
Apr 7, 2010, 08:37 PM
...Wait. Joining the online players?

I thought the servers were down. Am I missing something here?

Sorry to be of no use in your Lavis Cannon hunt.. wish I had one of those myself. ;)

EDIT: Oh my gosh, I WAS missing something there! I just figured it out... holy crap, PSO lives on! (Hah, yeah, I know I appear really newb-ish right now.)

GULD&MILLA
Apr 7, 2010, 08:40 PM
Sorry. We can't talk about the servers here. :/

Megatron0088
Apr 7, 2010, 09:05 PM
shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GULD&MILLA
Apr 8, 2010, 11:19 AM
Actually, I do have a syncesta! I thought I had one but I looked on my wrong character's inventory. So, once I the BB adapter, I'll trade with you if you want.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 05:56 AM
BB people can trade with gamecube people? sounds good if we can. i will be online today for the first time ever!!!! probably..... oh and does anyone have the Heaven Punisher or Sealed J-sword?

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 07:35 AM
No, I mean once I get my BB(Broadband Adapter) I'll be able to trade with you. I'm on GC as well.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 10:09 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh ok. sweet. btw i went online for the first time today WOOOOOOT! cant wait to play the missions that i wasnt able to do when i got the game 9 years ago. (wow...... i need a life lol)

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 10:14 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh ok. sweet. btw i went online for the first time today WOOOOOOT! cant wait to play the missions that i wasnt able to do when i got the game 9 years ago. (wow...... i need a life lol)

Awwww man! Sounds like fun! I know, I can't wait to get my Broadband adapter.:D
And, if it's ok with you. Do you happen to have any guns, or force stuff available for trade?
Haha, don't worry about it! I need to get a life too!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 10:31 AM
its funny that u ask. i am Oran type. i get mostly daggers and wands and rods. i made a force character and although he is like level 98 he is a force to be reckoned with. i gave him the hildebear cane, the lightning bolt(cant remember the name), and the hildeblue's cane. he gets around very well switching between those and matching shields to boost techniques. if u read my sig, u will see that i am a level 156 Ramar. the funny thing about being an oran Ramar is that i found the Agito our of like 13,333 drop rate from the nano dragon. most other types dont even have a chance other than Pinkal. i cant get the copies but i got the real deal! :) i have guns up to the teeth. red mech guns, final impact, and i cant remember the other weapons i have right now. its been a while since i checked. i have ALOT of weapons though. so if u have the need for some good weapons or shields or armors, i am the guy.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 11:29 AM
its funny that u ask. i am Oran type. i get mostly daggers and wands and rods. i made a force character and although he is like level 98 he is a force to be reckoned with. i gave him the hildebear cane, the lightning bolt(cant remember the name), and the hildeblue's cane. he gets around very well switching between those and matching shields to boost techniques. if u read my sig, u will see that i am a level 156 Ramar. the funny thing about being an oran Ramar is that i found the Agito our of like 13,333 drop rate from the nano dragon. most other types dont even have a chance other than Pinkal. i cant get the copies but i got the real deal! :) i have guns up to the teeth. red mech guns, final impact, and i cant remember the other weapons i have right now. its been a while since i checked. i have ALOT of weapons though. so if u have the need for some good weapons or shields or armors, i am the guy.

Well, thats good! haha
I had a level 141 Force guy on my xbox version and got a real Psycho Wand from Gibbles. My best weapon ever. And then, I had a level 121 Racaseal which had a heaven punisher. Of course, i traded for that.
But anyway. I'm looking for:
-Milla
-Guld
-Red Mechgun
-Red Handgun
-NUG2000-Bazooka
-Hitogata
-Gi gue bazooka
- Anti Android Rifle
-Belra Arm
-Sorceror's cane
-Demonic Fork
-Prophets of Motav
- ANY Yasmikov gun

What I have to offer:
-Lavis Blade( No %boost sadly )
-Syncesta
-Photon Booster
-Heart of Devil
-Book of Hitogata
-God Mind(3x)
-God Arm(3x)
-God Power(2x)
-Heart of Chao
Sorry, thats all I have.:(

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 01:05 PM
i have the red saber, red daggers, red partisan, red sword, red mechguns and the red slicer.
it seems i dont have anything in that list of urs other than the red mechguns. would u do lavis blades, and syncesta stone for the real agito and red mechguns? both are pretty damn good. red mechguns are my best weapon. my favorite though is the delsabers buster/shield combination. i suppose i can offer those as well.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah, I'll do that. Any % boost to the Red Mechs?

I'll trade you the Syncesta and Lavis Blade, for the agito, Red Mechs....how about just the shield? If you don't wanna part with any of the delsaber stuff. Thats fine.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 01:47 PM
its no trouble. i have multiple shields and busters from my long and agonizing search lol. trust me ur gonna love how they look combined. they give a little extra when both are equipped. i do believe my mechs have a % boost but i cant remember what it is and my gamecube is not plugged in. the next time i log in with it i will take a look. so its
Lavis Blades+Syncesta stone=Red Mechs,Orotiagito,Delsaber's Buster,Delsaber's shield.

right?
one last thing. i need the lavis blades and syncesta stone to be seperate items. if u use the stone to upgrade the lavis blades it will cripple my next trade.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 03:29 PM
Yeah, that sounds right. haha.

Yup, they are two seperate items. The Lavis Blade itself, with the Syncesta by itself too.

And the combined shield and buster, i think. Double your EVA & DEF..I don't remember....haha

I'll let you know when I get my broadband adapter. Which should be very, very soooooon!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 03:57 PM
if u have trouble logging into the "u know what" just email me. i will pm u my email at ur request.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 04:25 PM
if u have trouble logging into the "u know what" just email me. i will pm u my email at ur request.

Thanks alot! I'll probably need some help. But, we'll see how it goes. Thanks!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 05:06 PM
anything for a fellow PSO veteran. Cant wait for the moment we fight together! thats gonna be so effin sick!!!!!1

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah it is!!!! I'm so fricken excited to team up..I better calm my self down. haha
Dude, I can't wait. Were going to put some hurt on those mother's.
uugghhh, I feel like a little kid again!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 06:10 PM
tell me a bit about ur character. i gtg right now but i will mention some things when i get back.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 07:02 PM
I am a lvl 60 RAmar. Have a Angel Wings Mag. I believe it's +10 Mind,+70 DEX, 60+ Power, 50+ DEF. I love that mag! I have 2 God Arms, 2 God Powers equiped with a...something frame. haha, I can't remember. My best weapon is a WALS something..I keep finding them in the Ruins on VHard. Somewhat annoying! haha.Some wicked looking 50. cal rifle. Then I have this other weapon..shouldn't be mentioned.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 09:37 PM
I know which rifle ur talking about. i have it as well. i have the other two 12 star rifles too.
My output is this
Weapon: Delsaber's Buster
Frame: Aura Field (4 slots)
slot1:God/Power
Slot2:God/arm
Slot3:Elf/Legs
Slot4:Elf/Legs
SHIELD: Delsaber's Shield
MAG: Pushan 50ATP/50ATA/50DFP/50MST

This is What i ussually use but sometimes i use the Red Mechguns with the Standstill Shield for most disadvantagious situations

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 09:49 PM
Dude, thats a nice setup. I'm so jealous! haha
I can't wait to party up. I'm trying to level my guy up so I can on ULT when I join you.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 09:59 PM
when u join me, i will prep u with my second mag. it isnt super, but it will boost ur ATA,DEF,and ATP drastically while MST wont be so great. but its not essential for a Ramar as long as u can heal 5 times before having to use a difluid.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 10, 2010, 09:50 AM
Alright! sounds good. Thanks!

Megatron0088
Apr 10, 2010, 09:58 AM
If u have PS zero, u should check out my trade thread and see if theres anything u need from there. I may give u some freebies for being so willing to join my party in PSO, My Favorite Game Of All Time.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 10, 2010, 11:09 AM
Heck ya I have PS Zero. I think I'm level 79 Force...I can't quite remeber what level I am. But yes, PSO is my favorite game of all time too.

Megatron0088
Apr 10, 2010, 08:38 PM
i went online today and traded with people for the following:
Sealed J-sword
Tsumikiri J-sword
Lavis Cannon
Heaven Punisher
GiGue Bazooka
and a few others....
anyone know how to differentiate a nonlegit sealed J-sword from the legit one? i heard there is a non legit version and wanted to be aware.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 11, 2010, 12:22 AM
Wait..Hacked stuff? Can't people get banned from that? And can't you be banned from GC PSO?

Megatron0088
Apr 11, 2010, 07:28 AM
no need. i already obtained a syncesta stone and a Lavis Cannon and obtained the Double Cannon and Lavis Blade. When u go online with me, i will still give u the items i have to help u out so u can go on Ultimate with me :)

Megatron0088
Apr 11, 2010, 07:32 AM
Wait..Hacked stuff? Can't people get banned from that? And can't you be banned from GC PSO?
I dont know if people get banned for it. What i read in a certain PSO website is that duplicating is considered hacking to some but that there is no real difference in the weaponry. Does anyone know if such a thing is cause of a Ban for someone on forums?I wouldnt want to join them ^^;:disapprove:

Ce'Nedra
Apr 12, 2010, 01:01 PM
Don't trade with this guy. He wields a Proxy made SJS and TJS which he claims to be legit and dares to enter trade sections/games with it, claiming it's legit.

@GULD&MILLA You cant get banned on gamecybe for hacked stuff, unless you enter a L> tagged came and don't leave when your asked to.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 12, 2010, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the info.

Megatron0088
Apr 12, 2010, 02:02 PM
good to know. i learned that the items are exactly as if they would be found. how does one know for sure?

Splash
Apr 12, 2010, 02:43 PM
I dont know if people get banned for it. What i read in a certain PSO website is that duplicating is considered hacking to some but that there is no real difference in the weaponry. Does anyone know if such a thing is cause of a Ban for someone on forums?I wouldnt want to join them ^^;:disapprove:

Would you be the new illegit person that everybody online has been talking about?

Megatron0088
Apr 12, 2010, 05:16 PM
i doubt it . i just recently found out that there is such a thing as illegit.

Splash
Apr 12, 2010, 05:45 PM
Beats me. There has been mentioning that there was someone around who was asking for duped copies and illegit weapons so it gives me a good alert on who it is, since I know the majority of the GC community.

In any case, since I haven't met you before, maybe one day we'll see each other.

Megatron0088
Apr 12, 2010, 06:46 PM
u must be referring to a user RAcaseal . she goes in and offers duped items for whatever goods u may be willing to trade. she picked up an item i was trying to give to a friend. So that might be the person. or it might be on BB or PC/DC.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 13, 2010, 01:43 PM
good to know. i learned that the items are exactly as if they would be found. how does one know for sure?

You don't. All you can do is trust someone. If you think a person is fishy don't trade it. NO one trades legit ubers like SJS away like candy, specially when he/she is not on a forum. In your case Megatron, J.S. is most likely a cheater trying to trade the cheated items to others. Just don't accept any very rare weapon from a random person, wheter it's free or to trade for. If you doubt someone is legit just post on the forums. There is always somebody who can confirm a legit or illegitness of a person of weapons.

Common cheated items are but not limited to:

127% stats
381% stats
level 1308 mags
Items stacked more then 10 (ie. Monomate x20)
SJS with 3% (Can only obtain 2% cause the 3rd slot for % is taken by the kill counter. A hacked SJS can never be unsealed.
A special-less weapon with a Special (ie. Yasminkov 9000M with a special)
S-rank's with no name (Just the type name like " SWORD" )
S-ranks with Charge special.
Very rare items (SJS, HP etc) handed out for free or very cheap (like my TJS for your red handgun).

Only way to be 100% sure your stuff is legit is to find it yourself. Tekking pictures are recommended for proof but can be abused by someone hacking said item in Untekked state and then take a snapshot in order to "proof" it's legitnes.

Hope this will help you to stay away from cheaters a bit more :)

Megatron0088
Apr 13, 2010, 07:26 PM
here's the thing, he gave me both. an SJS and a TSJ. should i through these away? im a RAmar so i cant even use them.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 14, 2010, 01:12 PM
Your better of doing so yes.

also lemme add another common illegit weapon:

A weapon with 3x 60% as stats, of which one on the hit. (example: Double Saber 0/0/60/60/60)

Do be aware it IS possible for these to be legit but 99,9% of the time it isn't.

Megatron0088
Apr 14, 2010, 03:05 PM
well they have pretty lame percentages. not even 20% on anything. The person didnt say much when i asked if he had them. He just put it up for trades and when he saw i offered Orotiagito he confirmed. I found the agito 1975 as an Oran so i am very proud of myself at such overwhelming odds. i didnt have online when i found it so i know that no one can give me crap if they say it was illegit. :)

Ce'Nedra
Apr 14, 2010, 03:25 PM
Oran 1975 is very nice find ineed, Nano Dragon 1/18332.

SHame you traded it away for a illegit weapon.

Megatron0088
Apr 14, 2010, 04:44 PM
lol. yea, someone else dropped an agito and an orotiagito as gifts for me later just because i gave him an aurafield so maybe im not so unlucky. Unless they are also illegit but there's always the possibility that he was a Pinkal with unnecessary copies of it.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 15, 2010, 12:47 AM
Even if he was Pinkal its still rare. Pal Rappies (Rare form of Ult Rappies) doesn't like to drop theyre rares so quick. And for Pinkal its 1/22.

Megatron0088
Apr 15, 2010, 11:20 AM
true. the same drop rates apply to Lavis Cannon for Redria. i fought like 25 slimes and no dice.

Megatron0088
Apr 24, 2013, 09:17 PM
anyone have DB's sword? or Flowen's sword(the uncommon versions), smokeplate, or twin kamui? I'm searching for them. I've also managed to find the Lavis cannon finally, and retrieved another Orotiagito, and the legitimate sealed J-sword. After 10+ years of playing this game and one year of being idle on the forums, i've come back with proud results :) still need players to play with lol. hard to get a full party.

Konan
Apr 25, 2013, 08:41 AM
anyone have DB's sword? or Flowen's sword(the uncommon versions), smokeplate, or twin kamui? I'm searching for them. I've also managed to find the Lavis cannon finally, and retrieved another Orotiagito, and the legitimate sealed J-sword. After 10+ years of playing this game and one year of being idle on the forums, i've come back with proud results :) still need players to play with lol. hard to get a full party.

I do have a few DB Swords, Greennill version. Idk if I have any Flowens Swords anymore, and I have neither the smokeplate nor twin Kamui.

Also Gratz on the Lavis Cannon, I remember trying to farm it once, killed 60+ slimes and never got it so I gave up lol. And everyone I know who still plays PSO after hunting the SJS, how long you think it took you to get it?

Megatron0088
Apr 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
after 8 years i managed to get it lol. I have 1k+ hours on this game. It really is a relief to have found it. Lavis cannon was a long search with my Redria :)
also, If you have the GC version, we can party up and find out which one works :) I'm sure i have items you will be interested in.

Konan
Apr 25, 2013, 11:29 AM
after 8 years i managed to get it lol. I have 1k+ hours on this game. It really is a relief to have found it. Lavis cannon was a long search with my Redria :)
also, If you have the GC version, we can party up and find out which one works :) I'm sure i have items you will be interested in.

lol ok, I have a common replica DB Saber and a rare DB Sword. Also I have some items you may want as well, like the full Custom set.

EDIT: Almost forgot idk when I will be online again, maybe I can later today at around 4-6 EST? Won't be on this weekend though :\ kinda sucks.

Megatron0088
Apr 25, 2013, 11:53 AM
that sounds good. I live in Florida. I found out on another forum a few minutes ago that the common replica works with it lol. I never bothered to check. Still, partying up sounds awesome. What level are you? what's your bio?

Konan
Apr 25, 2013, 12:16 PM
that sounds good. I live in Florida. I found out on another forum a few minutes ago that the common replica works with it lol. I never bothered to check. Still, partying up sounds awesome. What level are you? what's your bio?

Awesome, I live in Ohio. And I am level 152 Force, offline mode I focus on being DPS while online I am a strict healer. I have been trying to get people on this forum to come back to life, I even plan different events and such to do from time to time. ( Like try to get 4 people together to do a Ultimate Ruins or Ultimate Seabed run, we did Central Control Area fun times. ) Also if you want to keep talking more add me on FB or friend me on this time or something so we don't gotta keep chattin here lolz.

Megatron0088
Apr 25, 2013, 01:08 PM
My FB tag is "rodimeister customs" :) it's got the picture of Rodimus Prime from transformers :)

Konan
Apr 25, 2013, 02:32 PM
My FB tag is "rodimeister customs" :) it's got the picture of Rodimus Prime from transformers :)

kk my picture is of Olga Flow so you should get a request soon