PDA

View Full Version : Funny Jokes

Delete
Apr 8, 2010, 07:08 AM
Notice how a lot of my Threads have "Funny" in the beginning. Anyway, this thread is just what it says, feel free to post anything that might get a laugh from the PSO World community. Doesn't have to be original, Google them for all I care.

Just stay clear of Racists jokes and certain kinds of adult jokes, ya guys/gals know what I mean ;)

Me First: Gonna start with some Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris beat Mario without jumping.

Chuck Norris can tie his shoes with his feet.

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, and Chuck Norris die and go to heaven. They see God sitting on his throne and beside him is an empty seat. God says to them "Only one of you can have this seat. Tell me why you believe you should have it." Arnold says "I believe that I deserve that seat because I have given back to the community by showing the importance of Physical Fitness." Sylvester says "I believe that I deserve that seat because I have been a good Role Model by teaching people to stand up for themselves." Chuck Norris then goes over to God, looks at him and says
"I believe.. You are sitting in my seat."

KodiaX987
Apr 8, 2010, 05:38 PM
A blind man walks by a fish store.

"HI GIRLS!"

Randomness
Apr 8, 2010, 06:58 PM
Chuck Norris... not funny.

sometimes-aggravated computer expert... very much so. (Loved that thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77506))

Shadowpawn
Apr 8, 2010, 07:07 PM

sometimes-aggravated computer expert... very much so. (Loved that thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77506))

He really should turn that into a book.

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2010, 09:23 PM
He really should turn that into a book.

QFT
10/10, would read over...and over...and over...

I'm jokeless right now.

LadyBottoms
Apr 9, 2010, 12:37 AM
A blind man walks by a fish store.

"HI GIRLS!"

I dont get it, or is it because girls smell like fish?? ^^;

OMG Striker I'm so sorry fo ryour loss. I forget jokes all the time too, so I know how hard it is when you go to tell one and get stuck in the middle.

That's what she said!!

Delete
Apr 9, 2010, 01:17 AM

Hating on the Norris huh ;)

Sinue_v2
Apr 9, 2010, 01:59 AM
You know you're a tier 1 level professional asshole when even the K.K.K start to distance themselves from you to keep from tarnishing their image.

http://godhatesprotesters.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/kkk.png

Ok, so it's not a joke. But it's kind of funny like a joke. I think it's the irony of the fact that the K.K.K hates someone... I just didn't expect it to be another hate group. Like, isn't there a professional courtesy unspoken rule thing going on?

I wonder if that's a source of pride for a hate group when the guys who think hanging nooses and erecting burning crucifixes in people's yards is a subtle way to drop the hint that you're not welcome in the neighborhood are telling you, "Woah, chill, take it down a notch guy."

Apr 11, 2010, 06:54 AM
"If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes."

Gibdozer
Apr 11, 2010, 10:42 AM
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are trailing a bandit through the desert when they decide to set up camp for the night. They pitch their tent and go to bed.

In the middle of the night Tonto wakes the Ranger "Kemo Sabe, Kemo Sabe wake up!" "what is it Tonto whats wrong!" Tonto replies, "Look up Kemo Sabe and tell me what you see" The Lone Ranger looks up and says, "I see the clear night sky and thousands of stars."

Tonto says, "Yes Kemo Sabe and what that tell you?" The Lone Ranger pauses for a moment in thought then replies "well, Tonto astronomically it tells me that space is infinite and that we men are small and insignificant. Theologically it tells me that God is glorious and powerful beyond all imagining. Astrologically I see that Cancer is in Virgo. Meteorologically I know that tomorrow will be a bright clear day. And chronologically It tells me that it's about 3 in the morning."

"Why Tonto what does it tell you?" Tonto says, "You dumb as buffalo shit, someone steal tent!"

Retehi
Apr 11, 2010, 11:02 AM
http://paprikalab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/nintendo_wii_1.jpg

Randomness
Apr 11, 2010, 11:32 AM
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are trailing a bandit through the desert when they decide to set up camp for the night. They pitch their tent and go to bed.

In the middle of the night Tonto wakes the Ranger "Kemo Sabe, Kemo Sabe wake up!" "what is it Tonto whats wrong!" Tonto replies, "Look up Kemo Sabe and tell me what you see" The Lone Ranger looks up and says, "I see the clear night sky and thousands of stars."

Tonto says, "Yes Kemo Sabe and what that tell you?" The Lone Ranger pauses for a moment in thought then replies "well, Tonto astronomically it tells me that space is infinite and that we men are small and insignificant. Theologically it tells me that God is glorious and powerful beyond all imagining. Astrologically I see that Cancer is in Virgo. Meteorologically I know that tomorrow will be a bright clear day. And chronologically It tells me that it's about 3 in the morning."

"Why Tonto what does it tell you?" Tonto says, "You dumb as buffalo shit, someone steal tent!"

Nice. Heard a variant of it before.

Niered
Apr 11, 2010, 04:48 PM
A baby seal walks into a club.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Apr 11, 2010, 06:58 PM

that and the seal one made me lol a whole lot

Delete
Apr 12, 2010, 06:29 AM
This Thread has fail written all over it. ( The ideal of it)

Oh shit, I made it ;)

Can a Mod close this x)