PDA

View Full Version : GC Joining with the Avatar. Players Needed!!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 03:16 PM
my character's name is Avatar. he is level 156 Ramar Oran.
i am in need of party members to go on ultimate mode against the galgryphon and Olga flow. any volunteers? its a suicide mission.

Ithildin
Apr 9, 2010, 04:44 PM
Ha ha, that's fantastic. If I still played GC I would love to join you. Unfortunately I'm on BB these days.

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 05:05 PM
gamecubes must be really cheap now though. its never too late for u to join in. i think u can trade with me even if ur blue burst, correct?

HeartBreak301
Apr 9, 2010, 05:16 PM
No, Blue Burst players are restricted to only Blue Burst.

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I'll be teaming up with you soon! I'm gaining levels like crazy. lvl 60 now!

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2010, 09:25 PM
that makes us a duo like no other. but we have 2 positions open for those who feel they can challenge Olga Flow himself in his prime, Ultimate Mode!!!!

GULD&MILLA
Apr 9, 2010, 09:50 PM
Oh, I feel the calling.

Ithildin
Apr 10, 2010, 03:21 AM
gamecubes must be really cheap now though. its never too late for u to join in. i think u can trade with me even if ur blue burst, correct?

I still have three GCs and two BB adaptors but I think my days of PSOGC are finally numbered. I just don't think I could go back to it. Good luck though, you're gonna need it.

Megatron0088
Apr 10, 2010, 09:55 AM
I still have three GCs and two BB adaptors but I think my days of PSOGC are finally numbered. I just don't think I could go back to it. Good luck though, you're gonna need it.

sorry to hear that. because I would ensure the life of ur PSO career . I am all about weapon hunting. and since the best weapons are yet to be found, you will have me around until the 20th aniversary of PSO. Thats why I am seeking out the elite. Even if ur character isnt that high as mine, I will protect you. I always defended my offline party members.

Ithildin
Apr 12, 2010, 11:28 AM
sorry to hear that. because I would ensure the life of ur PSO career . I am all about weapon hunting. and since the best weapons are yet to be found, you will have me around until the 20th aniversary of PSO. Thats why I am seeking out the elite. Even if ur character isnt that high as mine, I will protect you. I always defended my offline party members.

Well you certainly have given me something to think about. I may just dust off my GC and join you. I had mem card corruption twice, lost a 175 and a 155, so my highest char is only around the 135 mark.

Megatron0088
Apr 12, 2010, 02:00 PM
good to know :) i played with all kinds of ppl already. high, low, cocky, humble.....etc.

DuRaL
Apr 12, 2010, 02:18 PM
great.
i'm sure even more people would be willing to play with you if you tried to stop asking for Heaven Punishers, J Swords and shit in the lobby, and start some interesting conversations instead ~_~

Megatron0088
Apr 12, 2010, 02:23 PM
lol. all that is over now. join me right now if u want. i m on.

Purple Reign
May 14, 2010, 04:33 PM
my character's name is Avatar. he is level 156 Ramar Oran.
i am in need of party members to go on ultimate mode against the galgryphon and Olga flow. any volunteers? its a suicide mission.

Do the online servers for GC work still???