PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay

Sleeper
Apr 10, 2010, 06:58 AM
So many times i have seen people using hack on freeplay. And I am sick of it.
What are some of the hacks u have seen people use. Alert the other users of psz.
Super speed
itemswap
uber attack
Max def
ect.

zeital
Apr 10, 2010, 07:19 AM
u do know that u can't 'name' people on PSOW right?

Dragwind
Apr 10, 2010, 08:34 AM
I think he just wants to get a list of the apparent hacks out there for others to watch out for.

Dobbin
Apr 10, 2010, 12:28 PM
Yet another thread by Sleeper.

When will he stop?

Never.

Syre
Apr 10, 2010, 12:45 PM
Haha, you're funny, it sounds like that's a bad thing but we all know you mean it in a good way :]
Compared to awhile back, this place is like... *cricket*

Wb me.

Oh, and back on topic!
I saw this one guy who just disapeared, killed everything, and did that for every room.

Sleeper
Apr 10, 2010, 08:38 PM
Yep I am definitly not telling u to dob people in I just want u to list the hacks for other players.
Hey Dobin there is nothing wrong with creating threads. Your wasting everyones time by posting those random, synical posts so why do u even bother

DrTrustme
Apr 10, 2010, 09:54 PM
I saw Kai online...and Ogi. Also yes I've seen a lvl 30 somehing hit like 400's on hard mode???

Soda
Apr 10, 2010, 09:57 PM
well some of you have already seen the character hack where they use ogi,kai, ect.. i dont know if thats from action replay, not sure. Its funny how ppl jump to omg he is hitting harder than me, hes a hacker lol. Iv'e been called a hacker by 2 ppl and it feels good knowing that my cast is that awsome. Any hack in the game is just sad. I paid 30bucks for my game to play for days, not an hour...oh and i seen this one person use the machine guns like crazy, it was like a dam mini gun, thats another one i seen. I leave when I see BS like that

Seth Astra
Apr 10, 2010, 10:03 PM
@Soda: The rapid fire mechgun is actually a glitch. I can and have done it (not online though) and, though effective, is just too cheep to use, I only used it to see if it really works, and it does (unfortunately).

Soda
Apr 10, 2010, 10:12 PM
wow thats so wrong.hahaha yea seen it then said seeya and left that person in there with trinity

Chukie sue
Apr 11, 2010, 08:13 AM
The more you let them cheat the faster they'll realize PSZ isn't fun that way...

Kytan
Apr 11, 2010, 10:10 AM
The weirdest cheat that I saw was one where the guy could walk across gaps as if there was land there. On the subject of glitches, I want to try the dark falz glitch offline, but I'd feel so guilty if I got a rare drop off of that ;__;

Dobbin
Apr 11, 2010, 04:25 PM
Yep I am definitly not telling u to dob people in I just want u to list the hacks for other players.
Hey Dobin there is nothing wrong with creating threads. Your wasting everyones time by posting those random, synical posts so why do u even bother

1. It wasn't random.
2. It wasn't synical.
3. It's Dobbin.
4. It's time well spent.
and
5. I never said it was bad.

kirtblue
Apr 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
ive seen all the npc characters online at one point or another i drop out as soon as i see it same with the gunblade glitch if someone uses it i drop out its a matter of principle

Soda
Apr 12, 2010, 02:30 AM
DONT LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT! IF YOU SEE THEM DOING IT JUST LEAVE. They will stop doing it eventually.

DrTrustme
Apr 12, 2010, 04:11 AM
Well there's good and bad hacks IMO. Like max stats and max money are bad hacks, while in the other hand Character hacks I don't really see as "bad" I always wanted to look like Kai, though I never did. Wouldn't it be cool? I think just hacked weapons and max stats ect. should be avoided, not character hacks and other stuff that don't really affect the gameplay, again IMO.

FOmarRashidi
Apr 12, 2010, 06:06 AM
DONT LET THE CHEATERS CHEAT! IF YOU SEE THEM DOING IT JUST LEAVE. They will stop doing it eventually.

Also, give them a bad rating so you won't play with them again.

zeital
Apr 12, 2010, 06:31 AM
one thing i don't get is y people get so thingy about the ingame glitches when people use them eg the gunblade (someone up there ^ said it) thats the game designers fult for the oversite... but i do admit some of the ingame glitches r bad

Kytan
Apr 12, 2010, 12:14 PM
Well there's good and bad hacks IMO. Like max stats and max money are bad hacks, while in the other hand Character hacks I don't really see as "bad" I always wanted to look like Kai, though I never did. Wouldn't it be cool? I think just hacked weapons and max stats ect. should be avoided, not character hacks and other stuff that don't really affect the gameplay, again IMO.

Can't hacks other people use mess up your save data or something though? I think I heard that, but I'm not sure.

FOmarRashidi
Apr 12, 2010, 01:02 PM
Can't hacks other people use mess up your save data or something though? I think I heard that, but I'm not sure.

I recall someone on here saying a hack one time messed up his or her save file. It involved a character who had the skin of the mayor if I recall right.

DrTrustme
Apr 12, 2010, 06:24 PM
I recall someone on here saying a hack one time messed up his or her save file. It involved a character who had the skin of the mayor if I recall right.

Mayor...LAWLS...you don't even see the mayor as a sprite...I would actually like to see the two children or the Elemental Synthesis dude XP...but on topic here, I played a game with Ogi when I first started and never knew it was a hack and I still have my char I used for it?

Sleeper
Apr 13, 2010, 04:29 AM
Dobbin: sorry it is a bit hard to tell peoples tone of voice in typing.
It is easy to mistake max attack with just a hard hitter.
The other person could easliy have pow mats or grinded there weapons to max or have celeb element. Be careful with this hack