PDA

View Full Version : Convert american psp data to japanese?

EternuS
Apr 11, 2010, 12:31 PM
i saw it somewhere before, but i was wondering if theres a way how to convert my psp data to japanese data so i can import it on psp2.

Koiwai_Keiji
Apr 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
This thread, its also part of a sticky thread with other helpful guides on top of the phantasy star portable section of the forum.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159721

EternuS
Apr 16, 2010, 08:58 PM
is there anyway how to convert without having cfw? i dont know anyone with cfw and i dont have it myself.
or is there anyone willing to convert data for people? if there is, could you tell me? that would be extremely helpful.

Izuna
Apr 16, 2010, 09:02 PM
Importing a Character into PSP2 is not worth your time.
I would convert your save anyway, but I lent mine.

You need CFW to do it, as well as PSP[US] and PSP[JP].

EternuS
Apr 17, 2010, 11:24 AM
ill just forget about importing my data then. not only do i dont have cfw i also dont have psp1 anymore and i never had the japanese version. thank you for your help though.

DarK-SuN
Apr 17, 2010, 12:36 PM
An alternative would be getting a PSP1 JP save, convert characters from one side to the other to get the bonuses, put them in the common box/bank, delete the imported characters afterwards (but keeping one character, so it's easier to just set your characters on the first slots, then do the imports with the rest), and you get both the title that corresponds to the data import and the import exclusive items.