PDA

View Full Version : Evil Curst PD Cost???

Nataku12
Apr 13, 2010, 11:31 PM
Hey everyone! i recently got an Evil curst and was wondering how much its worth in pd's? i can't find its price on any recent price guides...

thanks for the help! ^^

HeartBreak301
Apr 13, 2010, 11:53 PM
It would be a better idea to ask on your private server's forums as the price could range greatly depending on which you're playing on. Also, don't name your server here, thats against the rules.

Megatron0088
Apr 14, 2010, 08:43 AM
There is a list for the PD prices on a certain forum. if you want more information, just contact someone who plays online with PSO.

NegaTsukasa
Apr 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
Evil Curst eh? that's a very rare item.
I'm surprised you want to get rid of it. unless you can't use it.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 17, 2010, 02:28 AM
There is a list for the PD prices on a certain forum. if you want more information, just contact someone who plays online with PSO.

That is a list for Blue Burst prices. you can't in no way compare PSOGC items with these. all items from PSOGC are much cheaper on BB. Also don't use the price list for my Hunt Shop on the priv server im playing. Alot of people do that but that isn't wise cause we upped the prices more then they're worth cause we also spend time in finding said items.

@Nataku12: If you want to sell the Evil Curst i would love to buy it. I can pay you 2 Photon Spheres if you like and some Photon Drops.

The price of an item mostly depends on how much the owner values it vs what the buyer wants to give.

Nataku12
Apr 17, 2010, 05:20 PM
thanks everyone for the help! i'll check my servers forum and go from there. and i play PSOBB btw

@deathterror: i'm just looking for an avg price of how much an evil curst can go for, not sure if i'm going to sell it or not atm. but if i do decide to sell it, i'll let u know

Ce'Nedra
Apr 18, 2010, 03:52 PM
Its very hard to put an average price on ubers, specially the rare one's of them like Evil Curst. You really can't put a price on it (thats why you shouldn't go with a price guide someone made, these prices are just matter of the creators opinion) so it's basicly worth what someone would give for it.

HeartBreak301
Apr 18, 2010, 06:04 PM
Evil Curst is hardly uber, the megid on it sucks. I've got like 3 I haven't been able to sell.