PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Controller settings

MyNinja
Apr 14, 2010, 01:42 AM
i have been using my wired 360 controller on the last game pad setting its the closest to 360 controls but there are several buttons that have no use at all the triggers don't do any thing is there any way to add functions to them so that it works exactly as it dose on the 360

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 01:49 AM
There's a driver you have to download to enable the triggers.
If no one gets to posting the link before I do...I'll get to it when I wake up.
(I'm too tired to look now)

Though you could probably Youtube it, or Google how to get it working. :D

MyNinja
Apr 14, 2010, 01:55 AM
ok thanks i cant try now not at my comp till 2marrow but that is the main thing i learned to use the bumpers and triggers on my pallet i really want that feature back also the camera seems to move funny is there any way to fix that idk if the axis is back words or what it dose not feel right to me

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 02:01 AM
If it's backwards (I had that problem when I used the Ps3 controller) just go into the PSU JP controls and switch them.

The camera controls are labeled Z/Y Axis, so just make it the opposite, and it'll work "normal".

Max B
Apr 14, 2010, 07:41 AM
Ya I have my controler fixed perfectly except trigers which does not bother me that much tbh

Max B
Apr 14, 2010, 10:18 AM
IIRC, the triggers are buttons 16 and 17.

Lol where is there a button 17?

MyNinja
Apr 14, 2010, 03:46 PM
so i changed the x and y axis and now the up/down is left/right and left/right is up/down how do i get down as up and up as down and that hole bit

Volcompat321
Apr 14, 2010, 03:54 PM
so i changed the x and y axis and now the up/down is left/right and left/right is up/down how do i get down as up and up as down and that hole bit

Yea, I'm not sure why that is.
Same thing happened to me when I used my PS3 controller.