PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Character levels dropped to 15!

KoNeko1192
Apr 15, 2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure what I did, but I was playing around with the import option on PSP2 trying to figure out if I could nab my character from the PSU JP server.

Needless to say, I didn't figure out how to do that, and when I went to continue my game, I saw my two characters had been dropped down to level 15!! I tried rebooting my PSP and everything, but both of my characters were still reverted to 15. What happened and can I fix it?!

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2010, 07:40 PM
Wait... Unless you went and reimported your characters, I see no other way of that happening. All I can say is, you should have made a backup.

KoNeko1192
Apr 15, 2010, 07:43 PM
No, you missed my point I think lol.

I was playing around with the import menu to try and bring over my characters from PSU JP PC. I never ended up doing this, HOWEVER, the PSP2 characters that were already on my stick (lvl 53 and 27) were reverted back to 15 for some reason. I am trying to figure out what happened.

Tyreek
Apr 15, 2010, 07:49 PM
Not sure how to help you there bud.

GJARE
Apr 17, 2010, 12:50 PM
Ah this happened to a few people i know. Probably you still had your Demo save file and you chose the Import your demo save option. Resulting in having your characters at the level your demo save was on. No way to get them back unless you made a backup.