PDA

View Full Version : Most hilarious PA..

rufusangus
Apr 16, 2010, 06:54 AM
I'm going for wild blow; I literally laughed out loud when i saw it the first time. The character takes the bazooka and bashes the enemy over the head with it twice, kicks the enemy, then fires it. It's like the character went into steroid rage for a few moments.

Which pa do you guys think is the most funny/goofy/retarded?

zeital
Apr 16, 2010, 07:55 AM
Funny Dive or Rodeo Drive r both very funny to watch

Seth Astra
Apr 16, 2010, 07:59 AM
I'm with Zeital. Those two are probably the funniest. I't have to say Funny dive is well... funnier (no pun intended) since Rodeo Drive is actually good.

johnwolf
Apr 16, 2010, 02:03 PM
Mine Sneak, because it's has a funny AOE.

FOmarRashidi
Apr 16, 2010, 03:45 PM
Mine Sneak, because it's has a funny AOE.

Funny but effective :) .

kirtblue
Apr 16, 2010, 08:14 PM
really im going with cyclone run reminds me of the three stooges

zeital
Apr 16, 2010, 09:59 PM
cyclone run, is like wtf u doing that for XD

fingyer
Apr 17, 2010, 03:02 AM
I'm going to have to say either funny dive because it seems like it was meant to be funny... I don't know why... it just seems that way... or spear rider because its just really strange...

zeital
Apr 17, 2010, 04:19 AM
i'ld put spear rider in the uselss catagory

fingyer
Apr 17, 2010, 04:30 AM
i'ld put spear rider in the uselss catagory

I try to avoid it, yeah. But the first time I saw it I just cracked up.

Mordread'
Apr 17, 2010, 07:08 AM
Flame Hit, you actually SWALLOW a BOMB and then BREATH FIRE.
Also, what's wrong with Spear Rider? I seems pretty good to me.
EDIT: Spelling

Hotarubi
Apr 17, 2010, 10:19 AM
My vote is for Linear Shake, the shield PA.
...it's just strange

kirtblue
Apr 18, 2010, 06:37 PM
funny dive is kewl makes me feel like the macho man OH YEAH<-in gravely voice

Sleeper
Apr 18, 2010, 08:29 PM
Spear rider is very anoying and I find mine sneak difficult to hit.
The funniest PA is cyclone run, it is also really effective!

kirtblue
Apr 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
Spear rider is very anoying and I find mine sneak difficult to hit.
The funniest PA is cyclone run, it is also really effective!

what? your crazy mine sneak is not hard at all to hit with i think you just need someone to show you how to use it

ARChan
Apr 19, 2010, 03:41 PM
I say Funny Dive, Spear Rider, and Rodeo Drive with a RAcast is hilarious. Oh yeah! Watch that thing fly through the air, cross his legs as he rides his spear, and hold onto his stick! XD

Too bad you can't have Crazy On with an Octo Bazooka. That would've been great ^_^

chibiLegolas
Apr 19, 2010, 03:58 PM
Mine Sneak wins it for me. In a full party of 4, we all run towards the mob, while I see a ranger sneaking backwards past our legs.
The 1st time I saw that I cracked up and couldn't help but wonder, "where the heck is he going? The mob's THAT way!".
:D

NeonaPulsar
Apr 19, 2010, 08:25 PM
The rolling bar seems funny to me

But then-again...
I have'ent seen all of the pa's yet

Sleeper
Apr 20, 2010, 03:19 AM
It is an excelent PA I personally have difficulty using it. Maybe because I prefer straightfoward PAs like cyclon run, air ride and huge cross. I am sure if I learnt how to use it I would prefer it.
Plus I am not a bazooka fan as of such.
I think its bazooka?

kirtblue
Apr 22, 2010, 06:03 PM
nope its a rifle pa

NeonaPulsar
Apr 22, 2010, 06:09 PM
Rolling bar? Its a Rod PA

Noblewine
Apr 22, 2010, 07:39 PM
I think that the saber pa Force Ride and zeta Cutless are pretty funny.

Seth Astra
Apr 22, 2010, 10:48 PM
@Noblewine: Personally I think that Z cutlass is one of the coolest PAs in the game. A little flashy, but still cool. Kinda stupid, but still cool.

rufusangus
Apr 22, 2010, 11:08 PM
mine sneak is actually really good, its just needlessly awkward to use, to the point where i sometimes wonder if it was meant to function a different way and is glitched.

Essentially the area where you begin to use it is where the aoe damage takes place, even though your character itself crawls his way a good distance away; If you hit a barrier that stops you, the entire pa goes bust.

When you use it at the right time, it deals out ALOT of damage, but i can't help but think that maybe it was meant to do aoe damage around your character as he crawls away, rather than solely at the point where you start the pa. Running into a barrier cancels it out, which supports my theory a bit. I might be wrong, but it seems so off to me its like it isn't work as intended; It is still a very high damaging PA, don't get me wrong, but the mechanics behind it are so awkward compared to every other pa i wonder about that.

The art supports this a bit as well, the explosions fallow your character, and aren't all based at the starting point, but that is where they deal damage. it looks odd too, since the enemies are taking damage from the explosions that are away from them behind your character.

kirtblue
Apr 23, 2010, 08:44 PM
what? ive never heard of this and i run into walls all the time when a mob is next to one and never had mine sneak not work